These six of eight models of the HG series do not offer a drying cycle. (Series models with drying are HGD-113 and HGD-113). The chamber diameter of the 50L HG-50 and 80L is 36.4 cm (14.3”) chamber whereas that of the 113L HG-113, HGS-113, HG-133 and HGS-133 is 50 cm (19.7’). HGS-113 and HGS-133 incorporate a steam generator. Features include the following:
- Automatic Lid Opening Button replaces a foot pedal.
- Automatic Lid Closing Button closes lid conveniently and safely.
- Safety Interlock senses pressure and temperature and prevents lid from opening during a cycle, when the chamber is pressurized, and when the high temperature can cause boil over.
- Programmable Auto-Start for running a cycle from 1 to 99 hours later.
- Large (15 liters) / Efficient Steam Condenser ensures no steam exhausts into the lab.
- Over-Flow Lamp indicates that the drain bottle is full and ready to be emptied.
- Built-in Cooling Fan for faster post-sterilization cooling and shorter completion time.
- Selectable Rate of steam venting after sterilization.
- Programmable Time for air removal before sterilization.
- Twelve Programs Cycles can be stored.
- Large Control and Display Panel improves functionality and shows the progress of the sterilization cycle.