Skip to content
Benefits of Purchasing GMI Re-Certified
- Save ~50% vs. similar new instruments
- Save money without compromising on quality
- Prevent instruments from ending up in landfills
- Similar instrument life-span vs. new instrument
- GMI Re-Certified products come fully warrantied
Our World-Class Re-Certification Process Includes:
- Testing & calibration of each instrument down to the component level
- Assurance that we use NIST traceable calibration instruments certified by a 3rd party
- Validation documents confirming your instrument runs to meet OEM factory standards.
- In other words, it’s as good as new and (unlike many) we’ll stand behind our warranty!
- Final paint & cosmetic touch-ups to ensure your instrument looks as good as it operates.