- Precision temperature control
- Fast and easy protocol programming
- Protocol autowriter which automatically generates protocols
- Interchangeable block options
- Two 48-well 0.2 ml or one 96-well 0.2 ml
- Gradient design for maximum reagent optimization
- The ability to save protocols to a USB flash drive
The Bio-Rad C1000™ thermal cyclers are designed to offer a flexible and modular high-end PCR platform. The Bio-Rad C1000 incorporates the best of the iCycler® system including a large graphical display and the best of the DNA Engine including its fully adjustable lid. The Bio-Rad C1000 also includes features such as USB flash drive data storage and the Protocol Autowriter that can enable users to automatically write protocols based on their input parameters and the desired reaction speed.
“The Bio-Rad C1000 thermal cycler give users the flexibility to work the way they want to work with options for programming and the ability to support a wide range of consumables. At the same time they will get best-in-class thermal performance and adherence to the most stringent quality standards.”
The Bio-Rad C1000 thermal cycler offer multiple block formats including 96-well fast 384-well and a dual 48-well fast block that is gradient enabled. Bio Rad is the only manufacturer to offer a gradient enabled dual block. Additionally the C1000 can be upgraded to real-time PCR with the CFX96™ reaction module.