GMI is proud to introduce the New Brunswick Scientific BioFlow/ CelliGen 115 the most capable and versatile entry-level fermentor/bioreactor ideally suited for a wide range of fermentation and cell culture labs.
The BioFlo/CelliGen 115 from New Brunswick takes the complexity out of equipment selection set-up and operation. It features a totally integrated control station with a color touchscreen interface built-in pumps gas flow controllers pH/DO foam/level controllers and more — no external PC needed. In fact we’ve made it so simple your new unit can be unpacked and ready for the autoclave in under a half hour.
The BioFlo 115 is exceptionally simple and intuitive controls make it the perfect system for a wide variety of applications:
BioFlo 115 – Readily Adapts as Your Needs Change
- Grow virtually any cell type: aerobic and anaerobic microbes yeast insect plant and mammalian cells.
- Water-jacketed and heat-blanketed autoclavable glass vessels are offered in four sizes 1.3 3.0 7.5 and 14.0 Liters (total volume).
- All 115 systems are pre-programmed with both fermentation and cell culture operating modes for total flexibility. Switching between modes automatically adjusts gas flow and speed ranges.
- BioFlo 115 AccessoriesA wide variety of options and accessories provide the versatility for customization to your exact needs. Choose from eight vessels three motor drives specialized impellers up to four Rotameters with multiple gas flow ranges a Thermal Mass Flow Controller (TMFC) and more.
Bio Flo 115 Simple Operation
- Control and view up to three independent fermentors/bioreactors from a single touchscreen. Additional utility station(s) are required for simultaneous operation of a second or third vessel.
- Control screens are easy to understand and use — making the BioFlo/CelliGen 115 one of the most user-friendly systems on the market today.
- The same control software is featured on all New Brunswick benchtop fermentors and bioreactors for easy transition to our larger-scale systems.
BioFlo 115 Intelligent Controls
- Four-gas mix option automatically mixes two three or four gasses in cell culture mode for optimized cell growth.
- Two-gas mixing option enables mixing air and oxygen in fermentation mode.
- Highly-customizable gas flow options allow you to design a system specific to your needs. Choose one two three or four manual Rotameters of various flow rates. Or select a digital TMFC.
- Built-in “cascade” feature automatically maintains DO setpoints.
- Control DO with agitation gas and/or additions. Adjustable P-I-D values for pH and DO are automatically defined by vessel size or can be fine tuned for the ultimate in control flexibility.
- We make firmware updates quick and easy by offering free downloads from our website. No service technician or down-time.
- Compatible with NBS BioCommand® software for advanced control strategies and data logging.
Easy to Get Going and Start Growing with the Bio Flo 115
The New Brunswick Bio Flo 115 compact system sets up in under half and hour. Adding extra vessels or second/third utility station is plug-and-play simple. No configuration needed.