Leica Autostainer XL Staining System Overview
Introducing the most versatile flexible and efficient high throughput automated slide stainer designed to be an integral component in today’s laboratory: The Leica Autostainer XL ST5010. Multiple staining protocols can be run simultaneously with up to 11 slide racks at the same time.
A continuous loading system ensures optimal utilization of the instrument especially during longer staining procedures. A unique feature of the LEICA AUTOSTAINER XL ST5010 is the ability to perform several different staining protocols simultaneously. Thus a special staining for example can be performed parallel to a routine H & E staining.
A higher operational capacity and a design in accordance with international safety standards make the LEICA AUTOSTAINER XL ST5010 the instrument of choice for the histopathological laboratory.
Leica Autostainer XL ST5010 Features
- Continuous loading – can load up to 11 racks (with 30 slides per rack) while processing
- Can stain over 150 slides per hour with typical H&E protocols
- Simultaneous staining of several different protocols – can select any compatible program for each rack
- Self contained fume control with replaceable filter
- Easy to operate compact design
- PC access for fault diagnosis
- Stain up to 200 slides per hour.
- Easy to use menu-driven and microprocessor controlled. 15 programs can be stored in memory each with up to 25 steps.
- 18 reagent stations 5 wash stations and an integrated forced hot air oven that significantly reduces slide drying time.
- Staining programs can be terminated at any reagent and racks can be removed prior to completion of the staining protocol
- Autostainer will not start a stain protocol that it is incompatible with another stain protocol already in progress
- Programming flexibility ? stain protocol may begin or end in any station and move in any station sequence that maximizes utilization of the instrument.
- Water saving feature which stops the flow of water if none of the wash stations is in use.
- Fume containment hood and internal extraction fan with integral charcoal filter removes hazardous fumes.
- PC access for fault diagnosis by service engineer.