KNAUER HPLC Cannabis Profiler : HPLC System For Cannabis Potency Testing (THC and CBD)
This AZURA Analytical system is dedicated for the analysis of six common cannabinoids of high medicinal interest. Cannabidiol (CBD), cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), cannabinol (CBN), Δ8-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ8-THC), Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC), and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (Δ9-THCA) can easily be quantified according to the monography of German Pharmacopeia.
The applied method is verified using authorized medicinal cannabis flower samples available on the market. The substances were analyzed with the help of chemical reference standards.
This system features a AZURA P 6.1L LPG pump, an Autosampler AS 6.1L, a column thermostat CT 2.1 and an MWD 2.1L UV/VIS detector
- The AZURA P 6.1L with an LPG configuration features a new LPG valve for the most precise blending efficiency. The internal degassing unit will prevent air bubbles in the system. Every AZURA P 6.1L comes with an attached mixing chamber, which can be changed to a larger volume depending on the needs of the application.
- The MWD 2.1L is an 8 channel, sensitive multiwavelength detector combining high performance with easy handling at an affordable price. A novel light path and flow cell architecture with improved handling and excellent performance make this device suited for a wide range of application tasks. The frontal lamp and cell change ensures easy and secure maintenance. The temperature controlled optical bench minimizes signal drift.
- The Autosampler 6.1L can inject 0.1 – 5000 µl to have a large flexibility. Using standard vials or two microtiter plates will give you a maximum sample capacity of up to 768 samples or 108 vials.
- The AZURA CT 2.1 is the new price attractive basic column thermostat. It is suitable for column thermostatization above and below room temperature. The instrument operates with a microprocessor controlled Peltier element for exact temperature settings.
|Detector||Variable multiwavelength detection UV/VIS|
AZURA® Analytical Features
- Isocratic binary high pressure gradient (HPG) or quaternary low pressure gradient (LPG) pump
- Pump heads allowing flow rates up to 10 ml/min at 862 bar or 1000 bar up to 2 ml/min
- Autosampler with 0.1 μl sample aspiration at max. 1240 bar with zero sample loss
- Choice of highly sensitive UVD, MWD, DAD, or RID detectors with intelligent temperature control
- Wide range of flow cells available, including remote cells
- Finger-tight high pressure stainless steel capillary connections “K-Connect”
- Extensive safety features such as leak management and sensors
- Frontal access of detector lamp and pump head for easy maintenance