- Temperature range is from -20 to 80 .
- As an option an external sensor can be directly installed into the cooling circuit for monitoring and regulating of temp.
- Precise temperature stability 0.1 (at 15 ) with integrated heaters.
- Bright LED water level indicator can be easily identified.
- Low fluid level and dry-running protection when triggered shows an error symbol on the display and an audible sound.
- If the equipment operates at 80 or above due to the external environment, user can simply identify the error with a visual or an audible sound.
- Designed to simplify operation with a touch screen type display.
– Setting and resolution indication 0.1 / .
– Quick keypad lock prevents accidental parameter changes.
- The refrigerating system is designed to reduce energy cons-umption and to maximize in refrigerating efficiency.
- Available external temperature sensor (Pt 100) for measured value.
- RS-232C and software included.
– Storage of program information, backup of temperature settings, recovery, and excel saving format
- Eco-friendly R-404A / R507 refrigerant.
- Double service valve for preventing refrigerant leakage.
- Removable gridded vent for reducing condenser contamination and to facilitate cleanliness.
- A wide ( 120mm / 4.72 ) solution inlet is for easy and safe pouring of solution into the recirculating cooler.
- Pressure gauge comes standard for observing the pump pressure.
- The refrigeration system can be observed easily to diagnostic at a glance by high / low pressure gauges.
(HH-25, 35, 25H, 35H, 45H, 55H Models)
- Different types of pumps come standard with the recirculating cooler to provide versatility.
- Warning alarm/monitoring system.
– Over temperature.
– Lack of bath solutions.