The Eppendorf 5418 centrifuge is a compact 18-place centrifuge designed for laboratories that require fewer samples with a high demand for quality and performance. With impressive product specifications this Eppendorf 5418 microcentrifuge is ideal for many of the common applications of any modern laboratory.
Features of the Eppendorf 5418 microcentrifuge & Eppendorf refrigerated 5418R
- Eppendorf 5418 Centrifuge comes standard with an aerosol tight 18 x 1.5/2.0 mL tubes rotor
- Unique Eppendorf QuickLock™ rotor lid
- Remarkably quiet operation
- Eppendorf 5418 Centrifuge speed up to 16837 x g (14000 rpm)
- Separate ShortSpin button for fast and convenient quick spins
- Display contains a rpm/rcf converter button
- Rotary knob operation for fast selection of parameters
- Eppendorf 5418 R Refrigerated Centrifuge also available
The Eppendorf 5418 Centrifuge is available in both refrigerated and non-refrigerated models. The Eppendorf 5418R refrigerated microcentrifuge includes a number refrigeration features which are not available in its non refrigerated version counterpart.
GMI sells a complete line of both ReCertified microfuges AND BRAND NEW microfuges – why not call your representative today.
- Patented compressor technology minimizes vibrations – protects your precious sample!
- Temperature range: 0 °C to +40 °C
- Maintains constant 4 °C at max. speed
- Ability to reach desired refrigeration temperature quickly
- Continuous cooling maintains temperature when centrifugation process is not active