- Unique Multi-Head™ for general purpose vortexing PLUS holds up to eight microtubes (Patent Pending)
- Powerful motor for INSTANT vortexing
- Continuous or “touch” operation
- Q-Drive™ dynamic balancing system
- Variable speed from 200 to 3200 rpm
- Wide variety of accessories
The Mortexer™ is MORE than your standard vortex mixer. The unique design of the Multi-Head™ (included) features a traditional cup head for general purpose mixing, plus holds up to eight microcentrifuge tubes.
The drive system is balanced with Q-Drive™ technology, providing a smooth vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. This results in quieter, more
efficient and longer lasting operation. Increased speed, up to 3200 rpm produces an instant vortex of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes.
Other features include: “no-walk” suction feet, cold room/incubator compatibility and spill-proof electronic controls. Two year warranty.
|Speed Range||200 – 3200 rpm|
|Operating Modes||Touch or Continuous|
|Dimensions (in)||5 x 6.3 x 6.7|
|Dimensions (cm)||13 x 16 x 17|
|Operating Temp.||+4 to 45°C|
|Electrical||115V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz; 180W|