The AZURA UV-VIS Detector UVD 2.1L is a competitively priced HPLC spectrophotometer for routine HPLC applications including fast LC methods. Besides offering excellent technical specifications, this robust detector features a highly flexible and compact design.
The UVD 2.1L comes with an installed deuterium lamp which covers a wavelength range from 190 to 750 nm. This detector can be controlled with OpenLab® EZChrom Edition, ChromGate® and ClarityChrom® software, as well as from an optional touch display (stand-alone operation), via LAN or through analog input/output; allowing it to be integrated into almost any LC system.
Due to a smart design the flow cell is easily accessible and can be changed very quickly. You can choose between a wide range of flow cells for analytical or preparative LC applications with flow rates from 10 ?l/min up to 10 l/min.
This fiber optics version offers the possibility to separate the flow cell spatially from the device and thus provides enhanced security for hazardous, explosive or toxic work processes.
- variable single wavelength
- large choice of flow cells
- wavelength range from 190 – 750 nm
- flow rates from 10 ?l/min up to 10 l/min
- optional touch display available
- allows measurements in hazardous, explosive or toxic environments
- custom made fiber optics available on request