Agilent 6890 Series GC System with single detector, single split/splitless inlet, manual injection, refurbished to specification & is GMI Certified Configurable with:
• Agilent 6890 Gas Chromatograph
• Single Split/Splitless or Packed inlet
• Choice of Single Detector (FID, TCD, or ECD w/upcharge)
• Electronic Pressure Control (EPC)
• Manual injection port
• Computer Data System with preinstalled software
• New 19″ Flat Panel Monitor
• All cables, keyboard, mouse, & complete performance documentation
Your GMI recertified GC system is refurbished to specification and tested by manufacturer trained engineers!
Installation & Training (optionally) available. Did you know GMI can provide method development as a professional service?
The 6890 – largest selling GC in the world supported by GMI for years to come!
Alternate System Configuration Considerations:
GMI offers a wide selection of inlets:
• Split/splitless (S/SL) capillary
• Packed purged injection port (PPIP)
• Cool on-column (COC)
• Cool on-column with solvent vapor exit (COC-SVE)
• Programmable temperature vaporizing (PTV)
• Volatiles interface (VI)
• Cooled injection system (CIS)
• Temperature-programmable pre-column
• Agilent 7683 automatic liquid sampler
• Agilent G1888 headspace sampler
• Agilent 7694E headspace sampler
• Purge and trap
• Gas and liquid sampling valves
• Ambient air sampler and preconcentrator
• Thermal desorber
No Sample Preparation?
Headspace sampling can eliminate sample preparation by introducing volatile components automatically—from virtually any matrix—directly into the GC. A low-volume, highly inert volatiles interface is optimized for headspace-GC analysis, preventing sample loss or degradation.
Agilent headspace instrument control is fully integrated into the software.
A variety of detectors
• Flame ionization (FID)
• Thermal conductivity (TCD)
• Micro-electron capture (micro-ECD) **
• Flame photometric, single- or dual wavelength (FPD)
• Nitrogen-phosphorus (NPD)
• Pulsed flame photometric (PFPD)
• Photoionization (PID)
• Electrolytic conductivity (ELCD)
• Discharge ionization (DID)
• Sulfur chemiluminescence (SCD)
• Nitrogen chemiluminescence (NCD)
• Mass selective (Agilent 5973N Series MSD)
Did you know that GMI offers complete and comprehensive maintenance and support plans –
-your choice- for one instrument or dozens-one facility or multi-site labs.
Rentals or Lease? No problem! We’d love to help with your financing or rental needs.
Thank you once again for considering purchasing this re-certified, refurbished-to-specification, Agilent GC from GMI.
For over 20 years and over 40,000 satisfied customers, GMI removes 100% of the risk in ‘buying used’
GC or GCMS chromatography instrumentation to discerning scientists like you.