Tuttnauer 1730M Manual Valueklave, Current Model, Refurbished with 6 months parts and labor warranty
The refurbished Tuttnauer 1730M Valueklave autoclave will satisfy all of your sterilization needs at an affordable price. The compact size (7″ chamber) of this autoclave makes it an ideal primary sterilization unit for small offices, as well as the perfect secondary autoclave for larger practices. The Tuttnauer 1730 Valueklave has an extremely fast cycle time, which combined with heated drying delivers a quick turnaround time for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make operating this autoclave a breeze.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- Chamber Size: 7″ x 13″
- Volume: 2 gal (7.5 L)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.9″ x 17.4″ x 12″
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 half
- Trays: 3
- Tray Size (L x W x H): 11.6″ x 4.7″ x 0.8″
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold: 16 min / Hot: 11 min
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 50/60
- Power: 1350W
- Current: 11A
- Shipping Weight: 55