This isocratic dual piston pump was developed for eluent delivery up to 400 bars and for
flow rates up to 50 ml/min in HPLC and other applications where a compact easy-to-integrate
pump is required.
The Smartline Pump 100 is available in two versions:
with pressure sensor, ideal for
• isocratic solvent delivery in HPLC
• postcolumn derivatization with pressure monitoring
• dosing against a high back pressure
without pressure sensor, for
• automated column conditioning or washing
• direct injection of large sample volumes onto an HPLC column
• general eluent delivery against a back pressure
Wide flow rate range, versatile – Easy to exchange pump heads available in sizes of 10 ml/min or 50 ml/min and with inlays in stainless steel as well as biocompatible ceramic or titanium allow for many fields of application.
Powerful, precise drive, with low pulsation – With optimized mechanics, a robust motor, and high-quality materials, this pump offers excellent flow rate accuracy and precision.
Compact dimensions – With only 113 x 135 x 225 mm, it fits almost anywhere – either stand-alone or within your system.
Flexible control – Possible through either its touch pad on the front panel, via RS-232 using a PCwith HPLC software such as ChromGate® or ClarityChrom®, or by analog signals.