The Smartline Autosampler 3950 is a high throughput autosampler of robust design, developed to meet the challenges of the modern analytical laboratory. The Smartline Autosampler 3950 offers:
• flexible use of microtiter well plates or trays for standard vials
• 2×384 positions maximum sample capacity
• injection cycle time < 60 s, including needle wash
• full or partial loopfill injection, as well as μl-pickup
• easy internal standard addition, sample dilution or derivatization
• priority sample feature
• convenient access for loading and maintenance
• optional sample tray cooling and biocompatible liquid handling
Confident injection – For all injection modes, sample injection with pressure-assisted sample aspiration (PASA™) is selectable. The sample needle will not be moved to an extra port for injection. This technique not only provides for excellent accuracy and precision, but reduces the risk of bubbles and avoids contamination.
Thorough cleaning – Highly efficient washing of tubing and needle (inside and outside) avoids sample carryover.
Easy control – Complete integration into KNAUER’s ChromGate® (based on the EZChrom Elite™ kernel) and ClarityChrom® chromatography data software make the autosampler easy to con?trol, including context-sensitive online help.