Lightweight fixed volume pipettes for accurate and precise sampling and dispensing of liquids.
- Universal Tipcone – compatible with internationally accepted tips. Works best with Microlit Pipette Tips
- Lightweight with soft grip for utmost user comfort
- Fully autoclavable at 121° C, 15psi. for 10-15 mins
- Calibration certificate provided – Conforms to ISO 8655 standards
- Certifications – ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, CE
Microlit RBO Single Channel Fixed Volume Micropipette is a High Precision Micropipette that is designed with ergonomics in mind. It facilitates remarkable user experience and impeccable accuracy in practical laboratory environments. The product is highly recommended for Molecular biology, Microbiology, Immunology, cell culture, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics etc
What’s in the box?
- Microlit Micropipette
- 3-4 compatible tips
- Calibration Tool
- Micropipette holder
- Calibration Certificate
- User guide
|Model No.||Vol. Range(uL)||Accuracy||CV|
The error limits (Accuracy and Coefficient of Variation) mentioned above are in accordance with the nominal capacity (or maximum volume) indicated on the instrument. These are obtained by using the instrument with distilled water at equilibrium, the ambient temperature of 20 °C while operating it smoothly and steadily. The error limits are in accordance with DIN EN ISO 8655-2.