Norlake Scientific Freezers are designed to meet the demanding requirements for scientific and laboratory research. Advanced engineered design incorporates the latest in cabinet, refrigeration, temperature control and monitoring features. Nor-Lake® Scientific -86°C Select™ Ultra-Low Upright Freezers provide energy efficient, convenient, safe and reliable performance for optimal storage temperature environments necessary for a wide range of life science, pharmacy, biological, medical, clinical, and industrial applications.
Nor-Lake® Scientific -86°C Select™ Ultra-Low Upright Freezers
Norlake ULT Freezers are ideally suited for many storage applications including antibiotics, autopsy material, ablood body fluids, cells, chemicals, chemistry materials, conditioning, cultures, DNA/RNA, drugs, electronics, environmental samples, enzymes, epoxy, fungi, glycerin stocks, insect artifacts, plant samples, plasma, proteins, reagents, serum, tissues, urine, vaccines, virus, yeast and many others!
SELECT™ CONTROL SYSTEM
SELECT™ REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
- Nor-Lake Scientific’s Select™ Refrigeration system is powered by an advanced low noise high performance cascade refrigeration system using two next generation 1 HP hermeticallysealed compressors.
- Exclusive engineered super capacity (tri-tube) capillary tube system (patent pending) delivers refrigerant on demand matching with advanced heat exchanger design providing optimal heat removal and superior low temperature performance.
- Evaporator design enhances refrigerant flow increasing the overall efficiency, temperature uniformity and recovery performance.
- Air cooled condenser, high capacity with large surface area. Washable condenser filter maintains optimal efficiency and performance.
- Clean filter indicator advises when to remove and clean. Easy service and maintenance.
- CFC-Free, commercially available refrigerants are used: R404a in first stage; R508b in second stage.