Protect Lab Personnel and Precious Samples from environmental risk with the Labculture® Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet. Esco brings decades of innovation and experience to biosafety cabinet design for enhanced operator and sample safety. Used in tens of thousands of labs worldwide, the Labculture® Class II Biological Safety Cabinets blend the best in Operator and Ergonomic benefits with market-leading feature sets, quality, technology and value.
- Superior Filtration: Uses 2 ULPA filters which operate at a typical efficiency of 99.999%; a significant advantage over conventional HEPA filters in contamination protection.
- Cleaning: The work space is a single piece of stainless without screws or connectors.
- Protection: Isocide™ powder coating finish prevents microbial/bacterial growth on the exterior.
- Operator Comfort: a 10-degree sloped front delivers optimal ergonomics for maximum operator comfort.
- World-leading Personnel and Sample protection, achieved by utilizing the most effective filter technology in the world.
- Highly energy-efficient, US-made DC ECM Motor brings substantial financial savings.
- Ergonomic, featuring arm rest, angled front, and ADA-compliant.