Lab Companion Low Temperature Personal Incubators from GMI
GMI is proud to offer our range of brand new Lab Companion low temperature personal incubators.
Applications for Low Temperature Personal Incubators
Lab Companion low temperature personal incubatorsare ideally suited for microorganism organism germs for life sciences pharmacy clinical science chemistry and biology. The IP-L series low temperature personal incubators are compact lightweight with exclusive incubating performance for valuable tests. IPL series has a thermal electric module- Peltier cooled type which is very quiet anti-vibration and small generation of heat to just fit a bench-top personal incubator. The brand new Jeiotech lab companion low temperature personal incubator is available in a number of models which primarily differ in terms of capacity and dimensions.
- Low Temperature Personal Incubator ILP-02 (14L)
- Low Temperature Personal Incubator ILP-12 (48L)
All models share the following construction features: Constructional features
- Tempered inner glass doors are equipped for all models! (14L/ 48L)
- Maximum 2 X 1000mL Erlenmeyer flasks can be stored in the smallest chamber (14L)
- Environment-friendly insulation material-EPDM used for safe and convenient operating (ASTM-C534)
- Space-saving compact size on bench-top and can simply be stacked up as dual chambers
For detailed specifications for the full range of general incubator available from Lab Companion please refer to the tabs in the table below.