Lab Companion General Incubators from GMI
GMI is proud to offer our range of brand new Lab Companion general incubators.
Applications for General Incubators
General lab incubatorsare ideally suited for cultivating thermophilic bacteria germs and colon bacilli microorganism organism germs for life science pharmacy clinical science chemistry and biology making it an ideally suited for virtually all laboratory purposes. The IB-G series are the most useful incubators for general purposes which are manufactured with air-jacket convection style for excellent uniformity without outside air disturbance. The brand new Jeiotech lab companion general purpose incubator is available in a number of models which primarily differ in terms of capacity.
- General Lab Incubator IB-05G (60L)
- General Lab Incubator IB-15G (102L)
- General Lab Incubator IB-25G (151L)
All models share the following construction features: Constructional features
- Fully insulated dual-wall door with rubber magnetic seal gasket keep setting temperature
- Stackable 2 steps up with exclusive stacking kits (optional)
- Optimized sample inspection through a tempered inner glass door without affecting chamber temperature
- Separable shelves and rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning
- Highly durable incoloy heaters with fins guarantee better radiation
- Connectible other electric instruments to the inside of a chamber through a side cable port
- Adjustable port to control the amount of airflow in the chamber
For detailed specifications for the full range of general incubator available from Lab Companion please refer to the tabs in the table below.