Lab Companion Economy Incubators from GMI
GMI is proud to offer our range of brand new Lab Companioneconomy incubators.
Applications for Economy Incubators
Economy lab incubators are manufactured with film type heading elements on the five sides of the inner chamber that is perfectly safe from any mechanical vibration and noise in addition to allow compact footprint and prevent frequent mechanical trouble.
Economy lab incubators from Lab Companion are available in three different models. The primary difference between models are there capacities. The following models are available today brand new.
- Economy Lab Incubator IB-01E (65L)
- Economy Lab Incubator IB-11E (150L)
- Economy Lab Incubator IB-21E (205L)
Models & Specifications
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||65 / 2.3||150 / 5.3||205 / 7.2|
|Temperature||Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. +3 to 60 / Amb. +5.4 to 140|
|Fluctuation 1) at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.2 / 0.36||0.3 / 0.54||0.1 / 0.18|
|Variation 1) at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉)||0.6 / 1.08||0.8 / 1.44||1.1 / 1.98|
|Dimension (W×D×H)||Interior (mm / inch)|
|Exterior (mm / inch)|
|No. of wire shelf (standard/ max.)||2 / 10||2 / 13||2 / 14|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||33 / 72.8||47 / 103.6||57 / 125.7|
|Electrical requirements (230V, 50 / 60Hz)||1.1A||2.2A||2.4A|
|Electrical requirements (120V, 50 / 60Hz)||2.1A||4.2A||4.6A|
All models share the following construction features: Constructional features
- Completely safe anti-vibration design is helpful to cultivate yeast and not to disturb nearly use of other instruments like a microscope
- Space saved dimension lightweight and compact design with fully sealed gasket
- Stackable 2 steps up with exclusive stacking kits (optional)
- Optimized sample inspection through tempered inner glass door without affecting chamber temperature
- Separable shelves and rounded inner chamber corners for easy cleaning
For detailed specifications on the full range of general incubator available from Lab Companion please refer to the tabs in the table below.