The fluorescence detector RF-20Axs provides world-class sensitivity, excellent maintainability and diverse validation / support functions. It supports a wide range of applications in the wavelength range of 200 to 750 nm from conventional analysis to high-performance analysis.
With a signal-to-noise ratio of 2000 for the water-Raman band, the fluorescence detector is very well suited for trace analysis.
Measuring cell tempering ensuresthe lowest possible noise and drift values.
The integrated low-pressure mercury lamp allows easy wavelength accuracy verification.
The xenon lamp and flow cell are directly accessible on the device, thus allowing a quick and easy handling and maintenance of the device by the user, thereby minimizing downtime.
The lamp life is 2000 hours. When replacing the xenon lamp, no adjustment is required.
- excellent signal-to-noise ratio performance
- incorporation of sophisticated functions
- no need to adjust the optical axis when replacing the xenon lamp
- flow cell the temperature control
- automatic wavelength accuracy check