The FELIX100 is NIOSH-approved, made in the USA and was designed to meet the needs of healthcare workers fighting COVID-19.
The unit is the first PAPR ever to be approved by NIOSH with a PAPR100-N classification. The PAPR100-N class is one of two next-generation PAPR classes recently established by NIOSH tailored to the particular needs of healthcare workers and it features new safety requirements such as low air flow and battery alarms.
The FELIX100 PAPR is NIOSH-approved under the Public Health Emergency for PAPR100-N protection (99.97% filter efficiency level) effective against particulate aerosols free of oils. The FELIX100 meets NIOSH requirements per 42 CFR Part 84 for respiratory protection against particulates. The device is manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- Fitted with a replaceable 100-N filter that blocks particles >0.3 μm at 99.97% efficiency (compared to 95% with N95 masks) housed in a durable casing milled from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Continuous airflow supply at >170 L/min to the user
- Comfortable loose-fitting hood made from light, durable material that covers the entire head and does not require fit testing
- A wide-angle PETG face shield offers a large field of view optimizing worker productivity and safety
- Hip-belt configuration with LED indicators and audible alarms for low battery level and low air flow for user safety
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- FELIX100 comes with the fan-powered, hip-worn blower unit including 1 belt, 1 filter, 1 hood, 1 breathing tubing, and 1 battery per system
- Please note: Dual battery chargers are sold separately since groups can use one charger across multiple units. Please be sure to add the appropriate number to your order. One charger can simultaneously charge 2 batteries. The FELIX100 PAPR batteries must be charged with this charger.
- Ships in 1-2 Weeks
- Includes 1-Year Factory Warranty!