Chromatography software for small laboratories where compromise is not an option!
Chromperfect® SL™ is a new PC based data system designed to meet the needs and budgets of smaller laboratories. We believe customers with smaller budgets should not have lower expectations! So our most competitive Chromperfect® system is not a “lite-weight” or “cut down” alternative; it offers much more than expensive competitive systems and shares the same core software as any other Chromperfect® system.
The only thing that has been cut in Chromperfect® SL™… is the price!
The choice of over 10,000 chemists since 1982
Chromperfect® chromatography software for HPLC and GC analysis. Many instrument control options available. Direct interfacing to chromatography instruments including Agilent, HP 7890, 6890, 6850, 5890, 4890, Varian 3900, Thermo Trace GC and many others.
Whether you need a single instrument chromatography software package data system or an enterprise wide multiple-instrument chromatography data system solution, Chromperfect® software is the right choice. We offer solutions that will connect to all your existing laboratory and computer equipment and a flexible licensing system to allows you to share important data throughout the laboratory and the whole organization.
Powerful Chromatography Software Solutions – Made in the USA!
Chromperfect® is still manufactured in the USA by a privately owned and managed company, with a network of global offices and distributors. Chromperfect® has been leading the chromatography software industry for 30 years and continues to be the first choice for chemists today!
Chromatography Data Systems Without Restrictions.
Other vendors require the purchase of expensive servers to run their systems. These “chromatography servers” are nothing more than overpriced, non-standard computers which, in most cases, are based on obsolete technology. These devices are very expensive to maintain, have no guaranteed upgrade path and pose serious concerns for IT support staff.
We believe it is our customers CHOICE to decide what hardware is installed on THEIR network. We offer a comprehensive line of high-technology chromatography software products for your analytical laboratory which can be installed on EXISTING hardware. Chromperfect® meets the demanding needs of chromatography applications. Our products offer multi-vendor instrument interfacing and distributed data processing for total integration of your laboratory.
Easy to set-up, learn and use
Chromperfect® SL™ is a fully featured system with ease of use at the forefront of the product’s innovative design. New users can install the software, connect the instruments, and be ready to start reporting data in less than half an hour!
Flexible and powerful data acquisition
At the heart of Chromperfect® data acquisition procedures are two very simple philosophies:
1. Inclusive support for all your instruments!
Have you noticed how other software vendors are removing legacy instruments support from their software and abandoning their customers?
- Connect to any brand or model of chromatography instrument.
- Support for single or dual channel acquisition for all legacy instruments as well as new digital instruments such as the Agilent 7890 with support for up to four detectors.
- Full network connectivity for all instruments, regardless of age or type.
- Digital data acquisition and instrument/autosampler control.
2. Save time and get results FASTER!
Chromperfect’s® data acquisition module allows you to start processing your data AND get results before the run is even finished!
- Real-time integration, peak labeling and reporting as data is acquiring.
- Make decisions early in the run saving time, samples, and other resources.
- Method fine tuning in real time!
- Adjustment plots include scaling, labeling and comparisons.
- With additional analyze only licenses, users can even review and interact with their data from a remote location during the data acquisition cycle!
GMI is proud to distribute Chromperfect Software Solutions for HP / Agilent Gas Chromatography systems. Why not call us today to discuss pricing and configuration options for your Certified Pre Owned GC System.