Beckman Avanti 30 centrifuge with F2402 24-place rotor
The Beckman Avanti 30 Centrifuge is a brushless induction drive refrigerated centrifuge performs routine spins in a small footprint to conserve valuable lab bench space. Ideal for high-speed separations nucleic acid precipitations DNA mini-preps protein precipitations phase extractions spin columns and subcellular fraction pelletting.
- Maximum speed: 30000 rpm
- Maximum rcf: 64000 x g
- Maximum Capacity: 400 ml
- Quiet (65dB)
- CFC-free refrigerant
- Operating temperature range: 2 to 40C
- Timer: 9 hrs 59 mins pulse or hold
The Beckman Avanti 30 High Speed Centrifuge offers 30000 RPM high speed benchtop centrifugation. The ultimate in high speed centrifuge for samples in 250 ul through to 85 ml. This Benchtop Centrifuge powers like a floor model but handles very easily through its simple control panel.
Despite its power this high speed centrifuge the Beckman Avanti 30 Centrifuge is quiet enough for your benchtop its power and high speed capabilities make it a good complement to floor models.
|GMI recommends the F0850 rotor which has a maximum rpm of 16500 at 4 C and at 50/60 Hz with a maximum force of 28629 G. This rotor has a maximum capacity of 8x50ml. Please ask our technical specialist for additional details on other rotor options|
The Avanti 30 provides unparalleled persona rightl power on your lab bench.
The Beckman Avanti 30 from GMI boasts the most impresive performance numbers for a centrifuge of its size. Designed to handles routine runs right on your lab bench the Avanti 30 is also compact and quiet. And you can count on its solid reliability thanks to Beckman’s ISO 9001 manufacturing environment.
- Attains the highest speed available – 30000 rpm – in a centrifuge its size
- Delivers the most G force for any centrifuge its size.
- No disturbing high pitch noise operating at less than 65 dB
- Compact and Light Weight
- Minimum maintenance required due to brush-less inductive drive
Easy to Use
The Avanti 30 features an intuitive easy-to-use interface that virtually eliminate your learning curve. Just a few simple buttons strokes execute any Beckman Avanti function.
- Speed settings in 100 rpm increments; accuracy to +/- 50 rpm
- One- touch entry of run times as long as 9 hours 59 minutes or continuous runs; press pulse key for quick momentary runs.
- Can be customized for your routine runs with multiple accel/ decal profiles
- Real-time rpm/rcf readings
Variety of applications for your separation needs including:
- Nucleic acid precipitations
- DNA mini-preps
- Protein precipitations
- Phase extractions
- Spin columns
- Sub-cellular fractions
- Gradient Separations