The HGD-113 and HGD-133 of the HG series offer a drying cycle using heat and a vacuum. They are self-contained, and do not need any plumbing for installation, Both models are suitable for liquids and solids without or with drying by heat and a vacuum pump. For solid loads such as racked pipette tips, the vacuum pump is also used in a pre-vacuum stage during which air is evacuated from the chamber at the start of a cycle, thereby providing a most efficient and faster sterilization compared to other autoclaves without a pump. The models also incorporate a steam generator. Features include:
- Automatic Lid Opening Button replaces a foot pedal.
- Automatic Lid Closing Button closes lid conveniently and safely.
- Safety Interlock senses pressure and temperature and prevents lid from opening during a cycle, when the chamber is pressurized, and when the high temperature can cause boil over.
- Programmable Auto-Start for running a cycle from 1 to 99 hours later.
- Large (15 liters)/ Efficient Steam Condenser ensures no steam exhausts into the lab.
- Built-in Steam Generator
- Built-in Cooling Fan for faster post-sterilization cooling and shorter completion time.
- Selectable Rate of steam venting after sterilization.
- Programmable Time for air removal before sterilization.
- Twelve Programs Cycles can be stored.