The White Diamond Series Built In Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Built-In models are designed with a “front breathing” ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
Nor-Lake Scientific is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 PROBES; 1 IN AIR AND 1 IN SAMPLE BOTTLE
- REMOTE ALARM CONTACTS
- FOUR ADJUSTABLE SHELVES (TWO LARGE, TWO SMALL) WITH GUARD RAIL ON BACK TO PREVENT PRODUCT FROM BEING PUSHED AGAINST THE BACK WALL
- BACK WALL EVAPORATOR COVER
- FORCED DRAFT CIRCULATION
- SELF-CLOSING DOOR
- KEYED DOOR LOCK
- MAGNETIC DOOR GASKET FOR POSITIVE SEAL
- LEVELING LEGS
- PROBE ACCESS PORT (3/8″)
- POWDER COAT EXTERIOR
- HIGH DENSITY URETHANE FOAM CABINET AND DOOR INSULATION
- HFC-FREE REFRIGERANT (R600A), FOAM INSULATION AND PACKAGING
- TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
- PYXIS®, OMNICELL® AND ACUDOSE RX® COMPATIBLE
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS:
WIDTH: 17 ¾”
DEPTH: 22 3/4″
HEIGHT: 30 3/4″
- CYCLE DEFROST
- 115V, 60 HZ, .90 AMPS, 1/8 HP
- ADA COMPLIANT
- UL/C-UL LISTED
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 85 LBS.
- MICROPROCESSOR TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER
- ADJUSTABLE OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: 1°C – 10°C
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY
- AUDIBLE AND VISUAL HIGH AND LOW TEMPERATURE ALARMS