Login to MyGMI
High Heat Sterilization Cycle
- Fully automatic 200°C sterilization cycle with a simple touch on the screen.
- Effectiveness of high heat sterilization cycle is validated thru in-house laboratory test.
- All components and accessories are designed to meet 200°C temperature requirement.
- Complies with different international guideline requirements for dry heat sterilization such as U.S. and E.U. Pharmacopeias.
- Everything is STANDARD. Avoid running cost on other external accessories and consumables just to perform decontamination / sterilization cycle.
- The entire sterilization cycle period is 8 hours.
Latest Infrared CO2 Sensor Technology
- CARBOCAP® technology for heat durability and long term stability.
- CO2 probe remains inside the incubator chamber during sterilization cycle. This saves time and reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Water vapor, dust, other chemicals, change in temperature, humidity, other gases and pressure do not affect the performance of the IR sensor.
- Internal pressure sensor improves accuracy and stability.
- With full temperature and pressure compensation.
- Sensor head is heated to prevent condensation.
Optimized Clean Chamber Design
- New ribbed design chamber allows installation of shelves without screws or pilasters.
- Minimize risk of contamination.
- Easy maintenance.
- Quick and easy to clean.
- More chamber space.
Complete Security System
- Multiple over-temperature protection system guarantee maximum sample, user and environment protection.
- All electrical components are UL recognized.
- Electrical circuit protection is in accordance with UL requirements.
- PIN code prevents unauthorized access on screen menu and functions.
- Magnetic Door Lock System
- Manually locks during normal operation to protect samples.
- Automatically locks during high heat sterilization cycle to protect users.
- Inlet Door Latch function turns off pump, gas supply, and heating functions when the door is opened.
CelTouch Screen Control System
- Big, clear, and easy-to-read parameter display
- Easy to follow on-screen icon menus
- Actual Data Graph, Data Logging functions, Event Logs and Alarm Functions are easily seen on the screen
- Easy download of data log files using USB Write menu
- Can be performed with gloved fingers
- Multiple language selections: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
Active Humidification System
- In order to provide optimal environmental conditions for cell growth that requires specific relative humidity, the CelSafe® CO2 incubator with optional active humidity control allows user to actively control humidity from up to 95%. Natural humidification method is from 85% to 90%.
- Water reservoir is located at the back of the chamber. No more water pan.
- Heats up and maintain water reservoir based on RH control.
- Water inlet valve is triggered by water level sensor.
IR Sensor Model with Stainless Steel Chamber
Model Description CLS-170B-9 CelSafe® Incubator, 170 L, IR Sensor, CO2 Control, High Heat Sterilization, 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz
We also carry instruments parts for the following other instruments categories.
- Amino Acid Analysis Parts
- Atomic Absorbtion Parts
- Autoclave Sterilizer Parts
- Balances Scale Parts
- Biochromatography Parts
- Biological Safety Cabinet Parts
- Biological Safety Cab Parts
- Blood Gas Anal-Coox Parts
- Blood Gas Parts
- Capillary Electrophoresis Parts
- Cell Processor Parts
- Centrifuge Consumables
- Centrifuge Parts
- Chart Recorder Parts
- Chemistry Analyzer Auto Parts
- Chemistry Analyzer Parts
- Chiller Heater ReCirculator Parts
- Coagulation Analyzer Parts
- Computer Peripheral Parts
- Concentrator Parts
- Consumable Lab Supplies Parts
- Cooximeter Parts
- Counter Colony Parts
- Cryo Storage Parts
- Densitometer Parts
- Dessicator Parts
- Digester Parts
- Diluter Parts
- Dissolution System Parts
- DNA Sequencer Parts
- DNA Synthesizer Parts
- Electrolyte Analyzer Parts
- Electrophoresis Parts
- Evaporator-Rotovap Parts
- Fermenter Bioreactor Parts
- Filter Testing Parts
- Flame-ISE Parts
- Flow Cytometer Parts
- Fraction Collector Parts
- Freeze Dryer Parts
- Freezer Parts
- Fume Hood Parts
- Gamma Counter Parts
- Gas Chromatograph Consumables
- Gas Chromatograph Parts
- Glove Box Parts
- Glucose Analyzer Parts
- Hematology Analyzer Parts
- Histology Consumables
- Histology Parts
- Homogenizer Parts
- HPLC Parts
- Immunoassay Parts
- Immunology Analyzer Parts
- Incubator Parts
- Integrator Parts
- Mercury Analyzer Parts
- Microbiology System Parts
- Microplate Reader Parts
- Microplate Washer Parts
- Microscope Parts
- Microscopes Parts
- Mill & Grinder Parts
- Mills and Grinder Parts
- Moisture Analysis Parts
- Molecular Imager Parts
- Osmometer Parts
- Oven Parts
- Particle & Cell Counters Parts
- Particle and Cell Counter Parts
- Parts Miscellaneous Parts
- pH Parts
- Pipetting Parts
- Production Factory Parts
- Protein Characterization Parts
- Protein Sequencer Parts
- Pump Parts
- Pumps Parts
- Reagent Parts
- Refractometer Parts
- Refrigerator Parts
- Robotic Liq Handler Parts
- Scintillation Consumables
- Scintillation Counter Parts
- Sonicator Homogenizer Parts
- Spectrophotometer Parts
- Speed Vac System Parts
- Stirrer Mixer Shaker Parts
- Test and Measurement Parts
- Thermal Analysis Parts
- Thermal Cycler Parts
- Thermal Cycler PCR Parts
- Trace Metal Anayzer Parts
- Urinalysis Parts
- Viscometry Parts
- Water Bath Parts
- Water Purification Parts
WHY BUY FROM GMI?
Your trusted source for new, factory clearance & certified pre-owned lab instruments since 1995.
GMI is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company - proof that your instruments pass through a rigorous re-certification process to ensure that it arrives at your laboratory defect-free and in full working order.We are neither an auction company nor an instrumentation broker. GMI employs our own factory-trained engineers to ensure full control of this process.Unlike small-time businesses and brokers, GMI goes beyond offering money-back promises. We offer real product warranties.Apart from our meticulous inspection processes, GMI’s available warranties and multi-year service agreements guarantee customer satisfaction - no need to go through frustrating and time-consuming product returns!Additionally, all items are thoroughly cleaned and professionally packaged/crated with care to insure they arrive in your lab ready for use.
We routinely save discerning laboratories 30-80% with our recertified pre-owned and factory clearance instrument offerings.
Quality? ISO 9001:2008 certified means we remove 100% of the risk in buying ‘used’ laboratory equipment.
Warranties from 90 days to a year as well as multi-year service agreements are available.