The Lab Companion IS-971 (R/RF) Floor Model Incubated Shaker
- Digital PID Microprocessor Controller
- Patented CLS (Custom Logical Safety) System exceeding DIN Class 2Chamber Volume 250L
- Temperature Control Range Ambient+ 5.0 60.0 C /(Refrigerated Type + 4.0C ~ 60.0C)
- Auto Tuning and Bias Function (Internal Sensor Calibration)
- 99h 59m Timer with Time Delay ON-OFF
- Door & Over Temperature Alarms
- Shaking amplitude 30 40 50 60 and 70mm (30mm standard)
- RS 232 with FREE LabTracer Software
- 10 to 300 rpm Shaking Speed withOpto-Electronic Feedback
- 999h 59m Shaking Timer
- Programmable motion - ClockwiseAnti-Clockwise and Pause
- Optional : Flask Clamp Universal Platform Spring Wire Rack Separate Funnel Clamp Test Tube Rack Rubber Mat
The Lab Companion IS-971 (R/RF) Floor Model Incubated Shaker is available as a stand-alone shaker (IS-971) a refrigerated shaker (IS-971R) or an illuminated refrigerated shaker incubator (IS-971RF). All models feature large and heavy capacity shaking with rapid heating and cooling performance.
All models also feature the exclusive Lab Companion drive mechanism system to deliver years of dependable service and can hold flasks of up to a maximum of 4x6L!
Both refrigerated and non-refrigerated models of the Lab Companion floor model incubator shaker carry CE Certification.
Lab Companion Floor Standing Shaker Incubator Shaking features
- Select between orbital or reciprocating action.
- Speed range: 10 to 300 rpm.
- Programmable shaking motion.
- Run time: 10 sec to 999 hr 59 min 59 sec
- Forward & Backward Pause: 10 sec to 59 min 59 sec
- Maximum orbit size: 70mm dia. (2.8" dia.)
Lab Companion Floor Standing Shaker Incubator Operating features
- +5℃ above room temperature to 60℃ for IS-971
+4℃ to 60℃ for IS-971R
Amb. -15℃ to 60℃ for IS-971R.
- Microprocess PID control/ Auto-tuning/ Calibration.
- Digital timer: 1 min to 99 hr 59 min delayed ON/ OFF.
- Over-temperature limiter/ Door opening alarm.
- Digital LED display for temperature (0.1℃ resolution) speed and shaking motions.
- Preset 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
- 9 step temperature and up to 200 cycles of repetition programmable for each profile.
- Adjustable 3 step fan speed with defrosting time / period control.
- RS-232 interface available
Lab Companion Floor Standing Shaker Incubator Constructional features
- Brushless DC motor for long maintenance-free use.
- High-velocity fans ensure rapid thermal recovery and excellent variation.
- Viewing window in top-opening provides a clear inner chamber view minimizing the need for opening the lid. (without IS - 971RF)
- Controlling 5 steps illumination lamp available.(Max. 12000 lux IS-971RF)
- Gas spring door and lid guards against sudden closures.
- Casters easily makes the unit mobile.
- Door can be secured with a lock and key.
- Use CFC-free refrigerant (for IS-971R IS-971RF)
Optional Accessories Specifications for the Lab Companion IS-971 (R/RF)
There are various sizes of clamps for Erlenmeyer flasks and Separating funnels available for the IS-971. If you are using a single flask size only the dedicated platforms provide maximum capacity and come with clamps installed. Standard clamp size are 250mL and 500mL but it is possibly to obtain other size of clamps.
Several adjustable clamping bars are also available to quickly secure a variety of glassware or tubes utilities on non-skid rubber mat. Suitable for different sizes of flat bottomed flasks.
Alternative to flask clamps for securing vessels to a shaker platform. Ideal for containers such as bottles and dishes that cannot be held with conventional flask clamps. Lab sticker can be re-generated to like new condition by washing with mild detergent and water. It cannot be used in water baths. For safe operation suggest increasing the RPM gradually.
If you require specific part numbers please contact your GMI sales representative.
|Erlenmeyer Flask Size||Max. Mountable Flask Clamps||Separating Funnel Size||Spring Wire Racks|
|Universal platforms||Dedicated Platforms||Rubber mats|
|The universal platforms provide flexibility for mixing different size test tubes and glassware on a single platform.||If using a single flask size only the dedicated platforms provide maximum capacity and come with clamps installed. Provided standard clamp size are 250mL and 500mL but possibly provide the other size of clamps also.||The non-skid rubber mats are designed for low-speed applications allow for quick placing or putting away of flasks plates or tubes.|
|Test tube racks||Lab Sticker|
|Several adjustable clamping bars to quickly secure a variety of glassware or tubes utilities on non-skid rubber mat. Suitable for different sizes of flat bottomed flasks.||Highly durable stainless steel racks with adjustable angle and tube height support. Simply release and mount racks. Requires an universal platform which are sold separately.||Alternative to flask clamps for securing vessels to a shaker platform. Ideal for containers such as bottles and dishes that cannot be held with conventional flask clamps. Lab sticker can be re-generated to like new condition by washing with mild detergent and water. It cannot be used in water baths. For safe operation suggest increasing the RPM gradually.|
The Lab Companion IS-971 (R/RF) Floor Model Incubated Shaker Specifications
|Range(°C/°F)||Amb. +5 to 60 / Amb. +9 to 140||+4 to 60 / +40 to 140||Amb -15 to 60 / Amb -27 to 140|
|Fluctuation1)(±°C/°F) at 100°C||0.2 / 0.36|
|Variation1)(±°C/°F) at 100°C||0.8 / 1.44|
|Refrigerator||- -||1/3 LBP (AC 120V) 1/6 HBP (AC 230V)||1/3 LBP (AC 120V) 1/4 HBP (AC 230V)|
|Motion type||Orbital or Reciprocating motion selectable|
|Frequency(RPM)||10 to 300|
|Timer||Run time: 10 sec to 999 hr 59 min 59 sec Forward & Backward Pause: 10 sec to 59 min 59 sec|
|Orbit size (mm/inch dia.)||30 40 50 60 70 / 1.2 1.6 2.0 2.4 2.8 Available- Standard 30 / 1.2|
|Recip stroke length (mm/inch)||30 40 50 60 70 / 1.2 1.6 2.0 2.4 2.8 Available- Standard 30 / 1.2|
|Volume(L/cu ft)||270 / 9.5|
|Platform (W×L) (mm/inch)||755×481 / 29.7x18.9|
|Internal (W×L×H) (mm/inch)||894×634×480 / 35.2x25.0x18.9|
|Overall (W×L×H) (mm/inch)||1132×810×1045 / 44.6×31.9×41.1||1132×810×1055 / 44.6×31.9×41.5|
|Net weight (Kg/lbs)||180.0 / 396.8||195.0 / 429.9||210.0 / 462.9|
|Electrical Requirements (230V)||50/60Hz 5.2A||60Hz 7.3A 50Hz 7.3A||60Hz 9.3A 50Hz 9.3A|
|Electrical Requirements (120V)||60Hz 11.2A||60Hz 13.8A||60Hz 17.0A|