Techne TC-5000 PCR Thermal Cycler
The Techne TC-5000 gradient thermal cycler enables you to optimize your experiments at the "touch of a screen" with the same mechanical features of the TC-4000 (versatile block format Quad Circuit Technology flexible heated lid etc).
- The Techne TC-5000 PCR Thermal Cycler has a Gradient range 20°C to 70°C maximum 30°C
- Quad Circuit Technology: Each block consists of 8 Peltier units controlled by 4 independent temperature thermistors (control sensors) distributed evenly across the block. This ensures that the TC-5000 exhibits the most accurately controlled linear gradient available
- Versatile block format: The truly user-friendly interchangeable block system allows blocks to be changed in a matter of seconds without the need for any tools (60 x 0.5ml 96 x 0.2 ml 96 x 0.2 ml for fully skirted plates 384-well or flat plate for In-situ)
- Decremental/incremental time and temperature
- Defined pressure programmable heated lid
- PC control via Gensoft software with free upgrades available. The TC-5000 Thermal Cycler is networkable and can be linked to a single PC together with other thermal cyclers in the Techne® range.
Techne TC-5000 Gradient Thermal Cycler: Graphical Display
The 'real-time' graphical display shows the sample temperature profile while the program is running including the upper and lower limits of the gradient allowing for instant visualization of your experiment's status.
Techne TC-5000 Gradient Thermal Cycler: Touchscreen
The TC-5000 incorporates a unique user-friendly programming interface provided by a 4.5 x 3.5" touch-sensitive screen.
Techne TC-5000 Gradient Thermal Cycler: Wide linear gradient
The most linear 96-well gradient cycler on the market with an amazing range of 30°C allowing annealing temperatures to be optimized in a single experiment.
Techne TC-5000 Gradient Thermal Cycler: Gradient calculator
The gradient calculator function displays the temperature of each column of tubes. This ensures replication of the experimental conditions.
|Parameters of Product: Specifications|
|User Interface||PC Compatible;Touch Screen|
|Well Size @ 0.2ml Tubes||96 Well;384 Well|