PG Instruments T60 U Scanning Spectrophotometer
PG T60 U Scanning Spectrophotometer
The PG Instruments T60 U Scanning Spectrophotometer is an affordable dual beam UV visible Spectrophotometer with a fixed slit of 2nm.
The instrument offers a wavelength range of 190 - 1100nm.
The T60 has a small footprint and has pre-programmed PCMA cards for quantitative analysis scanning kinetics and DNA.
The T60 can be interfaced to a PC via powerful UV Spec Software. The system is supplied with an 8 cell motorised cell changer as standard.
The PG T60 U Scanning Spectrophotometer boasts a performance on a par with larger and much more expensive instruments. The T60 has everything from simple concentration measurements up to sophisticated analyses.
The basic PG T60 U Scanning Spectrophotometer system provides final answers for applications such as: wavelength scanning spectral manipulation and time-based kinetic/rate determinations.
- 3D Presentation by combining multiple spectrum
- Spectra can be fully and easily manipulated
- Peak picking
- Graphics printout
- DNA RNA Protein work background correction using absorbance at 320 nm ( optional )
- Absorbance ratio calculation for user selected wavelengths
- Concentration calculation for user selected wavelengths
- Concentration calculation using arbitrary factors when selecting custom defined wavelengths