Norlake Scientific Undercounter Refrigerator NSLR051WMW
- Exterior front- door- top and sides are white painted enamel
- Back and bottom galvanized steel
- Adjustable control range from +2C to +8C- preset at +4C
- Automatic defrost on air model- manual defrost on cold wall model
- Base mount refrigeration system
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of scientific and laboratoryapplications. Special cabinet incorporates industrial quality with a heavyduty refrigeration system to maintain your valuable products.
TheNorlake Scientific Undercounter Refrigerator NSLR051WMW has a white painted enamel front- door- top and sides. The back is made from galvanized steel and the temperature controls are adjustable between +2 and +8 C. The refrigerator is preset to 4 C. Automatic defrost on air model and manual defrost on cold wall model. The refrigerator is a Base mount system.
Norlake Scientific Undercounter Refrigerator NSLR051WMW Specifications
|Control||Refrigerators may be built in on three sides-air intake and exhaust is through the base- topand rear of the unit
Independent internal freezer compartment with door
|Refrigerator||4C to 8 C|
|Finish||Exterior front- door- top and sides are white painted ename|
|Power||115 C 1PH 60 Hz|