Lab Alliance Versa Grad (Agilent) Gradient HPLC System
- Binary High Pressure Gradient Pump
- 1200 Series High Speed Autosampler
- 1200 Series Vacuum Degasser
- 1200 Series Variable Wavelength Detector (VWD)
- Other Detectors are available !
Lab Alliance VersaGrad (Agilent) Gradient HPLC Systems
Lab Alliance raises the standard again for reliable ultra precise HPLC systems. The VersaGrad modular HPLC systems are brand new and complete with new Agilent detectors and autosamplers. Pump performance -precision & reproducibility- rivals that of any system on the market! The Versa Grad Binary Gradient System with EZChrom SI Software is available in your-choice of material stainless steel or PEEK.
- Binary High Pressure Gradient Pump with 2 Ultra High Pressure single-piston pumps pressure up to 12000 psi flow ranges from 0.001 to 5 ml/min automatic pressure compensation advanced recompression software full calibration capabilities stainless steel fluid path and low volume mixing.
- 1200 Series High Speed Autosampler with 1ul-5000ul injection range 500 ul syringe needle wash 0.3% RSD for injection volume and will accept 2 trays of 96 well plates or 96 vial (1.5ml) tray.
- 1200 Series Vacuum Degasser with 4 channels 10 ml/min flow per channel and 12 ml/channel internal volume.
- 1200 Series Variable Wavelength Detector (VWD) with double-beam photometer D2 lamp 190-600nm wavelength range standard flow cell Controller-area network (CAN) RS232 and LAN Communications.
- Other Detectors are available! Diode Array Agilent Detector / Fluorescence Agilent Detectors
Complete System Makes Lab Alliance VersaGrad (Agilent) Gradient HPLC Systems Setup Easy
The VersaGrad Series III Binary Gradient System features a binary pump Agilent UV detector (optional autosampler) and EZChrom software. For reproducible mixing a static mixer forms part of the high-pressure binary gradient mixing kit. An injection valve with a 20 pL loop injector bracket column holder nuts ferrules and tubing complete the system.
Functionality and Flexibility
From teaching to daily or 24/7 analytical analysis the VersaGrad is rugged repeatable and reliable.
Optional head kits are available for flow rates to 10 mL or 40 mL to extend your separation flexibility. Variable volume autosamplers additional detectors Fract 1 & 2 fraction collectors and a pre- loaded computer are available as options.
Lab Alliance VersaGrad (Agilent) Gradient HPLC Systems Data and Automation
The Lab Alliance VersaGrad (Agilent) Gradient HPLC System is controlled by EZChrom SI software. Based on the highly popular EZChrom Elite software EZChrom SI is the ideal solution for laboratories who want a simple-to-use chromatography data system with comprehensive software features and instrument control. When used with the Model 1200 detector data acquisition and complete system control is standard.
Choice of Material
The VersaGrad Binary Gradient systems are available with Type 316 stainless steel or metal-free biocompatible PEEK fluid path at no extra charge.
Exceeds Your Performance Requirements !
The Lab Alliance VersaGrad (Agilent) Gradient HPLC System Pump features an advanced design rapid-refill cam and a combination prime-purge valve/low volume diaphragm-type pulse damper giving minimal baseline noise and low pulsation. Its flow rate of 0.01-10 mL/min (6000 psi) is suitable for most analytical applications.
The Model 1200 is a full-featured programmable detector that utilizes an advance optical design to minimize noise . In addition the Model 1200 offers multiple method file storage queue feature for file linking and more. A prealigned deuterium lamp is included. Data collection from this and other detectors via EZChrom SI.