Hettich ROTINA 420 Tabletop Centrifuge
- Automatic lid locking mechanism
- High speed with angle rotors
- Imbalance switch- off
- Motor overheating protection
- High capacity with swing-out rotors
Hettich Rotina 420 Tabletop Centrifuge
This compact benchtop centrifuge is conceived for high sample throughput as well as for high sample volumes. With a maximum capacity of 4 x 600 ml 140 blood collection tubes or 16 microtiter plates it is ideal for applications in clinical chemistry biotechnology and in life science research facilities. The temperature can be set in Fahrenheit degrees. The Rotina 420 fits the recurring theme of Hettich: a small benchtop that has a large capacity large feature set and low cost of ownership.
- The fully developed up to date N control panel meets the requirements of the users and is extremely easy to operate.
- Entry of the parameters is fast precise and convenient with selector keys on the waterproof foil keypad.
- The large display is easy to read. During centrifugation the actual values of the parameters are indicated.
- The parameters remain in the memory even after the centrifuge has been switched off.
Hettich ROTINA 420 Tabletop Centrifuge Specifications
|Entry of parameters||Entry of parameters can be carried out fast and conveniently via the waterproof foil keypad. Just a few keys are all it takes to program the centrifuging parameters. The last entered values will be stored. They remain in the memory even after the centrifuge has been switched off. By pressing the START key the parameters are recalled.|
|Clear Display||The clearly arranged display is easy to read. During centrifugation the actual values are digitally displayed.|
|Programmable small control||Programmable small control- 3 complete operation programs can be stored and recalled.|
|Speed- RPM||Input in increments of 10|
|Input in increments of 10||Input in minutes|
|Relative Centrifugal Force RCF||Inputs in increments of 1|
|Run-up/run-down time||Input of acceleration and braking ramps in levels 1-9 and unbraked run-down.|
|Radius r/mm||Input of the radius is required for determining RPM and RCF.|
|Rotina 420/420R||800 VA/ 1300 VA|
|Hx W x D||15.2 x 19.4 x 22.5 inch|
|Weight 420/420R||166/234 Ibs|
|Max RPM/ RCF||15000/24400 Fixed Angle|
|Parameters of Product: Centrifuge Specs|