Login to MyGMI
Hettich MIKRO 200 and MIKRO 200R microfuge
....introducing the 'Cool Sprinter'
The MIKRO 200 and 200 R microfuges rank among the fastest centrifuges in their class ? with a maximum speed of 14000 RPM and an RCF of 18626. Not only are they fast the MIKRO 200 R also refrigerates quickly: to +4C with the Fast Cool function in 10 to 15 minutes.
Even thermosensitive samples can be gently centrifuged thanks to highly reliable refrigeration. Best separation results are guaranteed with the smooth-running high-performance motor featuring a maintenance-free frequency drive. With the autoclavable and aerosol-tight accessories even infectious materials can be processed safely for both the user and the environment.
Hettich MIKRO 200R Microcentrifuge Features
- Quick twist knob to enter values
- Automatic lid locking Lid dropping protection
- Impulse key for quick spin
- RCF key
- stand-by mode (200R) maintains temperature / auto refrigeration shut-off after set time or when lid open !
- Run time in minutes to 99 minutes
- Smooth and QUIET running
- Fast Cool function
- Temperature control in refrigerated models within a range of -10C to +40C
- maintenance free frequency drive
- Imbalance switch-off
- 2 year warranty
The GMI review of this centrifuge is brief:
It is our opinion that the 'Cool Sprinter' is the quietest fastest up and down microcentrifuge on the market. Buy 10 and get free t-shirts for your lab!
Looking for a simpler non-refrigerated microcentrifuge? Then look at the MIKRO 120. Want even more performance? Look to the MIKRO 22! Hettich has your every wish covered!
Hettich has been making cutting edge centrifuges longer than any of them. GMI carries Hettich centrifuges brand new in the box as our exclusive line for one simple reason...if you are buying new Hettich is the best. IT IS the Mercedes of the centrifuge world and represents zero risk to add to your lab. Here's why;
The development of modern laboratory centrifuges is closely connected with the history of Hettich-Zentrifugen. Hettich's roots go back to 1904. A few years later Andreas Hettich the founder of the company built the first centrifuges for medical applications. Ever since Hettich has been defining the state of the art by further improving the technology and integrating new ideas. Today Hettich's guiding principle is "innovation by tradition".
Since the company was founded more than 160 patents and copyrights for design have been granted to it. Without exception they relate to centrifuges and centrifuging techniques.
In cytology in particular Hettich developed equipment that pointed the way ahead. In the field of laboratory automation the application for a patent on a robotic centrifuge presents a recent example of the company's innovative force.
The Hettich list of applied and issued patents therefore reads like a presentation of the development of modern centrifuge technology.
Construction and Design
The exchange of ideas with users in medicine chemistry industry and research generates synergies. Using latest CAD technology Hettich's designing engineers develop them into products that meet all demands of today's laboratories. In the factory finally they are realized in centrifuges and accessories that are unmistakably Hettich and prove their worth not only by functionality but also practical and attractive design.
Hettich manufactures top quality centrifuges. All stages from design to end product are continually subjected to strictest controls. Hettich centrifuges meet the requirements of all relevant national and international standards and verifies this by corresponding conformity marks. The ISO 9001 certificate accredited to the entire company proves the extreme care and responsibility Hettich puts into the manufacture of centrifuges and their accessories.
After the purchase of a centrifuge Hettich and your local representative is still at your service. You can rely on excellent post sales support.
We guarantee it!
Buying Hettich represents zero risk. Since Hettich has been in business for around 100 years you don't have to worry about service this year next year or even in ten years.
Centrifuges must not only be safe to operate their manufacture must also be in compliance with latest ecological findings and pollution control measures. However Hettich goes beyond that. Long before the corresponding law came into force Hettich for example used the environmentally friendly cooling agent R 404 a on its refrigerated centrifuges. In addition all other materials are carefully selected under the aspects reusability or non-polluting disposability.
- Model 2424
- 24 place rotor - 18626 x g max
- Aeorsol containment lids
- available for all rotors
- Adapters available for 0.2 0.4 0.5 1.5 / 2.0ml
- Model 2430
- 30 place rotor - 17749 x g max
- Model 2418
- PCR strip rotor - 12490 x g max
Hettich MIKRO 200R Microcentrifuge Specifications
Consumption 330 VA Dimensions (H x W x D) 260 x 281 x 547 mm Weight 28 kg Max Capacity 24 x 1.5/2.0 ml Max RPM/RCF 14000/18626 Fixed Angle Temperature -10to+40C
We also carry instruments parts for the following other instruments categories.
- Aggregometer Parts parts
- Amino Acid Analysis Parts parts
- Animal Research Parts parts
- Atomic Absorbtion Parts parts
- Autoclave Sterilizer Parts parts
- Balances Scale Parts parts
- Biochromatography Parts parts
- Biological Safety Cab Parts parts
- Biological Safety Cabinet Parts parts
- Blood Gas Anal-Coox Parts parts
- Blood Gas Parts parts
- Capillary Electrophoresis Parts parts
- Cell Culture Parts parts
- Cell Processor Parts parts
- Centrifuge Consumables parts
- Centrifuge Parts parts
- Chart Recorder Parts parts
- Chemistry Analyzer Auto Parts parts
- Chemistry Analyzer Parts parts
- Chiller Heater ReCirculator Parts parts
- Coagulation Analyzer Parts parts
- Computer Peripheral Parts parts
- Concentrator Parts parts
- Consumable Lab Supplies Parts parts
- Cooximeter Parts parts
- Counter Colony Parts parts
- Cryo Storage Parts parts
- DNA Sequencer Parts parts
- DNA Synthesizer Parts parts
- Densitometer Parts parts
- Dessicator Parts parts
- Detector Other Parts parts
- Digester Parts parts
- Diluter Parts parts
- Dissolution System Parts parts
- Electrolyte Analyzer Parts parts
- Electrophoresis Parts parts
- Evaporator Rotovap Parts parts
- Evaporator-Rotovap Parts parts
- Fermenter Bioreactor Parts parts
- Filter Testing Parts parts
- Flame ISE Parts parts
- Flame-ISE Parts parts
- Flow Cytometer Parts parts
- Fraction Collector Parts parts
- Freeze Dryer Parts parts
- Freezer Parts parts
- Fume Hood Parts parts
- Furnace Parts parts
- Furniture Parts parts
- Gamma Counter Parts parts
- Gas Chromatograph Consumables parts
- Gas Chromatograph Parts parts
- Genetic Analyzer Parts parts
- Glassware Parts parts
- Glassware Washer Parts parts
- Glove Box Parts parts
- Glucose Analyzer Parts parts
- HPLC Parts parts
- Hematology Analyzer Parts parts
- Histology Consumables parts
- Histology Parts parts
- Homogenizer Parts parts
- Immunoassay Parts parts
- Immunology Analyzer Parts parts
- Incubator Parts parts
- Integrator Parts parts
- Laser Parts parts
- Mercury Analyzer Parts parts
- Meter Parts parts
- Microbiology System Parts parts
- Microplate Reader Parts parts
- Microplate Washer Parts parts
- Microscope Parts parts
- Microscopes Parts parts
- Mill & Grinder Parts parts
- Mills and Grinder Parts parts
- Moisture Analysis Parts parts
- Molecular Imager Parts parts
- Osmometer Parts parts
- Oven Parts parts
- Part Parts parts
- Particle & Cell Counters Parts parts
- Particle and Cell Counter Parts parts
- Parts Miscellaneous Parts parts
- Pathology Parts parts
- Pilot Plant Equipment Parts parts
- Pipetting Parts parts
- Power Supply Parts parts
- Production Factory Parts parts
- Protein Characterization Parts parts
- Protein Sequencer Parts parts
- Pump Parts parts
- Pumps Parts parts
- Reagent Parts parts
- Reagent Parts parts
- Refractometer Parts parts
- Refrigerator Parts parts
- Robotic Liq Handler Parts parts
- Safety Parts parts
- Scintillation Consumables parts
- Scintillation Counter Parts parts
- Sonicator Homogenizer Parts parts
- Spectrophotometer Parts parts
- Speed Vac System Parts parts
- Stirrer Mixer Shaker Parts parts
- Test and Measurement Parts parts
- Thermal Analysis Parts parts
- Thermal Cycler PCR Parts parts
- Thermal Cycler Parts parts
- Titrator Parts parts
- Trace Metal Anayzer Parts parts
- Training Material Parts parts
- Urinalysis Parts parts
- Veterinary Parts parts
- Viscometry Parts parts
- Water Bath Parts parts
- Water Purification Parts parts
- pH Parts parts
WHY BUY FROM GMI?
Your trusted source for new & used lab equipment and instrument service since 1995.
Shop a comprehensive selection of brand new lab instruments from trusted brand names.
Enjoy big savings on New Instrument purchases with our Trade In & Trade Up Program.
Experience customer-driven services. We offer training and installation options as well as multi-year service agreements.