ESCO Biological Safety Cabinets
- The best value Class II BSC on the North American market
- Certified to NSF 49 and UL 61010
- Angled front narrow-front grille raised armrest and frameless sash
- ISOCIDE antimicrobial coating on all powder coated surfaces
- Reliable rocker switches and Minihelic pressure gauge
ESCO is a world class leader in biological safety cabinets and fume hoods offering the industry's widest product range with thousands of installations in leading laboratories in more than 95 countries around the globe. Esco's biological safety cabinets have earned more independent certifications in more countries in more languages than any other product demonstrating our commitment to the industry's best safety and quality. GMI is proud to have added this product line to its portfolio of compelling laboratory instrumentation providing your laboratory with exceptional safety performance and value !
Choose from 3 model series:
- Labculture Reliant Class II Class II Type A2
- Labculture Type B2 (total exhaust)
- Airstream (S Series) Biological Safety Cabinets
The Esco Labculture Reliant - the best selling best value Class II Biological Safety Cabinet on the North American market supported by GMI sales and service representatives in the USA and Canada. The Reliant series is designed with a shorter height and smaller footprint for optimal utilization of lab space. Available in 4 and 6 foot sizes
Labculture Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabinets
The Labculture Reliant is our best selling premium Biosafety Cabinet is the most widely accredited biosafety cabinet in the world. Available in 3 4 5 and 6 foot sizes
Airstream Class II Biological Safety Cabinets (S-Series)
The Airstream Class II Biological Safety Cabinet provides excellent value for a basic needs in a biosafety cabinet. Available in 3 4 5 and 6 foot sizes
Esco Labculture Reliant Biological Safety Cabinet Features
- The best value Class II Biological Safety Cabinet on the North American market supported by nationwide sales and service representatives in the USA and Canada.
- Certified to NSF 49 and UL 61010 for safety and performance.
- The angled front narrow-front grille raised armrest and frameless sash create an ergonomic work environment.
- Unique front grill designed to provide the maximum product and personnel protection.
- Single-piece stainless-steel work tray and front grille lower drain pan with angled side and single-piece work zone liner eliminate joints for superior cleanability.
- ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) tested to a typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles are better than HEPA filters. ULPA filters last as long as conventional HEPA filters and have similar replacement costs.
- ISOCIDE antimicrobial coating on all powder coated surfaces eliminates 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure.
- Reliable rocker switches and Minihelic pressure gauge.
- Lowest height profile of any benchtop biological safety cabinet for the North American market.
- Dual-wall construction surrounds the work zone with negative pressure plenums for maximum safety
Superior airflow for better safety......what is your health worth? ! ULPA...the best on the market !
- Ambient air is pulled through the perforations located towards the work zone front to prevent contamination of the work surface and work product. The inflow does not mix with the clean air within the cabinet work zone. Inflow air travels through a return path toward the common air plenum (blower plenum) at the top of the cabinet.
- Approximetely 40% of the air in the common plenum is exhausted through the ULPA filter to the room. The remaining 60% of the air is passed through the downflow ULPA filter and into the work area as a vertical laminar flow air stream bathing the work surface in clean air.
- The uniform non-turbulent air stream protect against cross contamination within and throughout the work area.
- Near the work surface the downflow air stream splits with a portion moving toward the front air grille and the remainder moving to the rear air grille. A small portion of the ULPA filtered downflow enters the intake perforations at the side capture zones at a higher velocity (small blue arrows).
- A combination of inflow and downflow air streams forms an air barrier that prevents contaminated room air from entering the work zone and prevent work surface emissions from escaping the work zone.
- Air return to the common air plenum where the 40% exhaust and 60% recirculation process is continued.