Login to MyGMI
ESCO is a world class leader in biological safety cabinets and fume hoods offering the industry's widest product range with thousands of installations in leading laboratories in more than 95 countries around the globe. Esco's biological safety cabinets have earned more independent certifications in more countries in more languages than any other product demonstrating our commitment to the industry's best safety and quality. GMI is proud to have added this product line to its portfolio of compelling laboratory instrumentation providing your laboratory with exceptional safety performance and value !
Choose from 3 model series:
- Labculture Reliant Class II Class II Type A2
- Labculture Type B2 (total exhaust)
- Airstream (S Series) Biological Safety Cabinets
The Esco Labculture Reliant - the best selling best value Class II Biological Safety Cabinet on the North American market supported by GMI sales and service representatives in the USA and Canada. The Reliant series is designed with a shorter height and smaller footprint for optimal utilization of lab space. Available in 4 and 6 foot sizes
Labculture Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabinets
The Labculture Reliant is our best selling premium Biosafety Cabinet is the most widely accredited biosafety cabinet in the world. Available in 3 4 5 and 6 foot sizes
Airstream Class II Biological Safety Cabinets (S-Series)
The Airstream Class II Biological Safety Cabinet provides excellent value for a basic needs in a biosafety cabinet. Available in 3 4 5 and 6 foot sizes
Esco Labculture Reliant Biological Safety Cabinet Features
- The best value Class II Biological Safety Cabinet on the North American market supported by nationwide sales and service representatives in the USA and Canada.
- Certified to NSF 49 and UL 61010 for safety and performance.
- The angled front narrow-front grille raised armrest and frameless sash create an ergonomic work environment.
- Unique front grill designed to provide the maximum product and personnel protection.
- Single-piece stainless-steel work tray and front grille lower drain pan with angled side and single-piece work zone liner eliminate joints for superior cleanability.
- ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) tested to a typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles are better than HEPA filters. ULPA filters last as long as conventional HEPA filters and have similar replacement costs.
- ISOCIDE antimicrobial coating on all powder coated surfaces eliminates 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure.
- Reliable rocker switches and Minihelic pressure gauge.
- Lowest height profile of any benchtop biological safety cabinet for the North American market.
- Dual-wall construction surrounds the work zone with negative pressure plenums for maximum safety
Superior airflow for better safety......what is your health worth? ! ULPA...the best on the market !
- Ambient air is pulled through the perforations located towards the work zone front to prevent contamination of the work surface and work product. The inflow does not mix with the clean air within the cabinet work zone. Inflow air travels through a return path toward the common air plenum (blower plenum) at the top of the cabinet.
- Approximetely 40% of the air in the common plenum is exhausted through the ULPA filter to the room. The remaining 60% of the air is passed through the downflow ULPA filter and into the work area as a vertical laminar flow air stream bathing the work surface in clean air.
- The uniform non-turbulent air stream protect against cross contamination within and throughout the work area.
- Near the work surface the downflow air stream splits with a portion moving toward the front air grille and the remainder moving to the rear air grille. A small portion of the ULPA filtered downflow enters the intake perforations at the side capture zones at a higher velocity (small blue arrows).
- A combination of inflow and downflow air streams forms an air barrier that prevents contaminated room air from entering the work zone and prevent work surface emissions from escaping the work zone.
- Air return to the common air plenum where the 40% exhaust and 60% recirculation process is continued.
We also carry instruments parts for the following other instruments categories.
- Aggregometer Parts parts
- Amino Acid Analysis Parts parts
- Animal Research Parts parts
- Atomic Absorbtion Parts parts
- Autoclave Sterilizer Parts parts
- Balances Scale Parts parts
- Biochromatography Parts parts
- Biological Safety Cab Parts parts
- Biological Safety Cabinet Parts parts
- Blood Gas Anal-Coox Parts parts
- Blood Gas Parts parts
- Capillary Electrophoresis Parts parts
- Cell Culture Parts parts
- Cell Processor Parts parts
- Centrifuge Consumables parts
- Centrifuge Parts parts
- Chart Recorder Parts parts
- Chemistry Analyzer Auto Parts parts
- Chemistry Analyzer Parts parts
- Chiller Heater ReCirculator Parts parts
- Coagulation Analyzer Parts parts
- Computer Peripheral Parts parts
- Concentrator Parts parts
- Consumable Lab Supplies Parts parts
- Cooximeter Parts parts
- Counter Colony Parts parts
- Cryo Storage Parts parts
- DNA Sequencer Parts parts
- DNA Synthesizer Parts parts
- Densitometer Parts parts
- Dessicator Parts parts
- Detector Other Parts parts
- Digester Parts parts
- Diluter Parts parts
- Dissolution System Parts parts
- Electrolyte Analyzer Parts parts
- Electrophoresis Parts parts
- Evaporator Rotovap Parts parts
- Evaporator-Rotovap Parts parts
- Fermenter Bioreactor Parts parts
- Filter Testing Parts parts
- Flame ISE Parts parts
- Flame-ISE Parts parts
- Flow Cytometer Parts parts
- Fraction Collector Parts parts
- Freeze Dryer Parts parts
- Freezer Parts parts
- Fume Hood Parts parts
- Furnace Parts parts
- Furniture Parts parts
- Gamma Counter Parts parts
- Gas Chromatograph Consumables parts
- Gas Chromatograph Parts parts
- Genetic Analyzer Parts parts
- Glassware Parts parts
- Glassware Washer Parts parts
- Glove Box Parts parts
- Glucose Analyzer Parts parts
- HPLC Parts parts
- Hematology Analyzer Parts parts
- Histology Consumables parts
- Histology Parts parts
- Homogenizer Parts parts
- Immunoassay Parts parts
- Immunology Analyzer Parts parts
- Incubator Parts parts
- Integrator Parts parts
- Laser Parts parts
- Mercury Analyzer Parts parts
- Meter Parts parts
- Microbiology System Parts parts
- Microplate Reader Parts parts
- Microplate Washer Parts parts
- Microscope Parts parts
- Microscopes Parts parts
- Mill & Grinder Parts parts
- Mills and Grinder Parts parts
- Moisture Analysis Parts parts
- Molecular Imager Parts parts
- Osmometer Parts parts
- Oven Parts parts
- Part Parts parts
- Particle & Cell Counters Parts parts
- Particle and Cell Counter Parts parts
- Parts Miscellaneous Parts parts
- Pathology Parts parts
- Pilot Plant Equipment Parts parts
- Pipetting Parts parts
- Power Supply Parts parts
- Production Factory Parts parts
- Protein Characterization Parts parts
- Protein Sequencer Parts parts
- Pump Parts parts
- Pumps Parts parts
- Reagent Parts parts
- Reagent Parts parts
- Refractometer Parts parts
- Refrigerator Parts parts
- Robotic Liq Handler Parts parts
- Safety Parts parts
- Scintillation Consumables parts
- Scintillation Counter Parts parts
- Sonicator Homogenizer Parts parts
- Spectrophotometer Parts parts
- Speed Vac System Parts parts
- Stirrer Mixer Shaker Parts parts
- Test and Measurement Parts parts
- Thermal Analysis Parts parts
- Thermal Cycler PCR Parts parts
- Thermal Cycler Parts parts
- Titrator Parts parts
- Trace Metal Anayzer Parts parts
- Training Material Parts parts
- Urinalysis Parts parts
- Veterinary Parts parts
- Viscometry Parts parts
- Water Bath Parts parts
- Water Purification Parts parts
- pH Parts parts
WHY BUY FROM GMI?
Your trusted source for new & used lab equipment and instrument service since 1995.
Shop a comprehensive selection of brand new lab instruments from trusted brand names.
Enjoy big savings on New Instrument purchases with our Trade In & Trade Up Program.
Experience customer-driven services. We offer training and installation options as well as multi-year service agreements.