Drew Scientific Trilogy Coagulation System
- Clinical Chemistry with ISE and Spectrophotometric scanning
- ELISA for Immunochemistry- TDM/DOA- Hemostasis and esoteric testing
- Coagulation measurement by chronometric and chromogenic measurement
- Up to 280 samples per hour
- Fully automated sample handling
- Comprehensive easy to use software
The Drew Scientific Trilogy Coagulation System takes handling and processing multiple samples to the next level in terms of flexibility and functionality.
This multi-disciplinary sample processing equipment coagulation analyzer combined high-precision, analytical modules in clinical chemistry, ELISA, and coagulation to expedite lab assays development. With its simple and straightforward multiple samples handling capacity, the Drew Scientific Trilogy Coagulation System can handle critical chronometric and chromogenic measurement, permitting the storage up to 280 samples per hour.
The fully automated instrument uses reagent volume management to automatically log and control reagent use. It also works in conjunction with a state-of-the-art yet easy-to-use sampl processing software.
Call us today to learn more about the Drew Scientific Trilogy Coagulation System!