Dako Autostainer Universal Slide Stainer
Features at a Glance
- Makes interpretation easy.
- Provides consistent and dependable results eliminating the need to repeat procedures
- Provide flexibility to vary multiple parameters with in a single run
- work with all primary antibodies at room temperature
- Process 48 slides and 64 on-board reagents
- Compatible with FDA approved Herceptest™ and EGFR
This is a high capacity unit and can process 48 slides and 64 on-board reagents and can separate hazardous and non hazardous waste safely disposing of toxic materials which results in reduced costs to your laboratory. The windows XP based software with intuitive graphic operator interface makes setup and operation simple. Automated report management results in standardized documentation. The Dako Autostainer Universal Slide Stainer features visible horizontal staining which mimics manual procedure which helps simplify conversion of manual protocols. Computer controlled slide staining links the patient ID and staining protocol to eliminate error and improve patient care. The Dako Autostainer Universal Staining System is compatible with FDA approved Herceptest™ and EGFR.
The combined features of the Dako Autostainer Universal Staining System ensure minimal disposal costs which eliminate the need for expensive vials or dispensers buffer trays wicking pads and special filters. This makes the Dako Autostainer a very economical addition to your laboratory.