Citizen CM Micro Balance
- Easy to read large backlit graphical LCD display
- Standard RS 232 C Interface / PS 2 output
- Built-in Internal Calibration
- Conforms to GLP/GMP and ISO 9001 standards
- Dye cast aluminium design
Citizen CM series of balance has been designed to meet high requirements for measuring small masses with high readability (d = 1 ug) They are equipped with graphic display with extended user menu. Micro balance consists of two components. One of them contains electronic modules and the other precise mechanical measuring system. Citizen CM Micro Balance are offered with two capacities 11 gm to 21 gm with readability 1 ug Balances are equipped with esthetic cylindrical shaped weighing chamber with glass draft shield. Micro Balance software allows for composition of GLP procedures as standard printout or as freely definable non standard printout. Citizen CM Micro Balance are equipped with RS 232 PS 2 output and possibility of connecting additional display as standard.
Citizen CM Micro Balance Standard Features
- Easy to read Large backlite GRAPHICAL LCD display with A.E.P. (Advanced Eye Protection).
- Standard RS 232 C Interface / PS 2 output.
- Built-in Internal Calibration with function like.
- Initial Calibration
- Auto Calibration according to change in ambient temperature
- User selected time calibration
- Various application other than just simple weighing like.
- Check weighing
- Conforms GLP/GMP and ISO 9001 Standard.
- Hanger for below balance weighing.
- Fully automatic Internal calibration with built in weight.
- Dye cast aluminium design for long term stability and accurate results.
- Various weighing units like gm mg ct oz dwt mom GN.
- User selectable stability and filter level.
- Spacious draft shield interior.
- Improved Repeatability For Better Results.
Citizen CM Micro Balance Specifications
|Range||1ug to 21 gm|
|Pan Size (mm/inch)||30 / 1.2|
|Weighing Chamber Dimensions||90 x 90 mm|
|Stabilization Time||20 sec.|
|Calibration Weight||10 g - class E1|
|Working Temperature||18 +/- 30C|
|Power Supply||230V 50 Hz / 11V AC 380 mA|
Citizen CM Model Specifications
|CM 11||11 gm||1ug / 0.001 mg|
|CM 21||21 gm||1ug / 0.001 mg|