Citizen CB200 Moisture Balance
- 200 mg maximum capacity
- Halogen heating which is useful for removing moisture from entire area of the sample.
- Memory for 99 user's selectable procedure for analysis
- User friendly Visualization display for process of drying.
- User selected Periodic completion for heating
- Built-in RS 232C Interface for PC or Printer
- Detailed Print out of the analysis in compliance with GLP/GMP Standards. (Optional - CPR 02).
The Citizen MB200 Moisture Balance is part of th MB Series Moisture Analyser. With HALOGEN Heating is mainly Designed on the basis of Time Saving Factor for universal use in Chemical- Pharmaceutical- Oil- Petroleum Industries also in Material Testing & Environmental Laboratories & in Sewage Treatment Plants. MB Series is compact in shape and big in performance. It performs all the major Functions of routine moisture analysis with following features.
Citizen CB200 Moisture Balance Specifications
|Precision of readout mass||1 mg|
|Precision of readout moisture||0.01 mg|
|Repeatability (2g sample)||0.5 percent|
|Repeatability (10g sample)||0.015 percent|
|Display Information||Percent of moisture/ dry substance / diagram gr|
|Range of Temperature||Max to 15C (option to 250C)|
|Maximum Time Selection||9 hours 59 mins|
|Set Temperature||Interval of 1C|
|Software of drying||Standard/ Fast/ Step/ Mild|
|Auto options-turn off||Manual- Automatic- Time Defined|
|Memory||99 user defined|
|Additional function||Indentification of sample/ Diagram of dying|
|Transfer of Data||RS232|
|Pan Size (inch)||3.9|
|Display||Backlit LCD Graphical|
|Temperature of work||+10C to (-/+) 40C|
|Voltage of Power Supply||100/220-230V / 50-60Hz|