Login to MyGMI
The Beckman Coulter AcT Diff II Hematology Analyzer delivers performance value and safety for physician office labs and smaller laboratories. It's an affordable easy-to-use system that offers a small sample volume in both open and closed analysis modes a wide operating range and multiple output formats.
GMI sells fully Re-Certified to specification pre-owned instruments with full warranty. Call your GMI representative today for your institution specific quotation.
The Beckman Coulter AcT Diff II Hematology Analyzer offers a full range of features to optimize your lab's efficiency including:
- Closed vial sampling that accommodates a variety of collection of tube sizes
- Small 18 uL sample size in either closed or open vial modes
- User-definable high/low flagging of patient results and quality control simplifies data interpretation
- Automated quality assurance functions improve productivity
- Closed vial sampling for controls and calibrators provides operator safety
- Compact benchtop design requires only two square feet of counter space
- Zero routine maintenance and high system reliability help contain costs
WHY BUY FROM GMI?
Your trusted source for new & used lab equipment and instrument service since 1995.
We routinely save discerning laboratories 50-80% off retail on our recertified instrument offerings.
Quality? ISO 9001:2008 certified means we remove 100% of the risk in buying ‘used’ laboratory equipment.
Warranties from 90 days to a year as well as multi-year service agreements are available.