Beckman Appraise Densitometer
- Densitometer is very easy to operate
- Pre-programmed parameters for all of the Paragon gels. Screen display allows easy review and editing. 160 scan storage capability.
- Scans up to 10 tracks at 6 seconds per track
- Lighted gel viewing aids during interpretation
- Data reports include patient demographics- hospital and lab name- auto flagging of abnormal results
The Beckman Appraise is a compact clinical densitometer that offers fast- automatic scanning of many commonly used electrophoresis (EP) media. The Appraise provides pre-programmed parameters for 10 Paragon gels and automatically scans all gel tracks with unequaled speed (five to seven seconds per track). Features of the Beckman Appraise include: Accurate automatic delimiting Easy single-key editing offers pattern magnification- baseline adjustments and fraction suppression CRT scan review Computer report with results- demographics- reference ranges and out-of-range indicators Up to 160 scans can be stored in memory Single calibration standard Lighted gel viewing screen
Densitometer is very easy to operatePre-programmed parameters for all of the Paragon gels. Screen display allows easy review and editing. 160 scan storage capability. Scans up to 10 tracks at 6 seconds per trackLighted gel viewing aids during interpretationData reports include patient demographics- hospital and lab name- auto flagging of abnormal results.
Beckman Appraise Densitometer Specification
|Modes||Absorbance and fluorescence|
|Dispaly||9 inch CRT|
|Interface Filters||340nm -415nm -520nm -600nm|
|Linear Range||0 to 4.0 OD|
|Delimiting||Automatic or manua|