Login to MyGMI
Agilent 6890 Series GC System is refurbished to specification & is GMI Certified Configurable with:
• Agilent 6890 Gas Chromatograph
• Up to 2 Detector Inlet(s)
• Sample introduction (autosampler or manual)
• Computer Data System with NEW Data (Award winning Chromperfect for Windows 10) Analysis Software
• New 19" Flat Panel Monitor
• All cables, keyboard, mouse, & complete performance documentation
$ Call your sales engineer for a quote on a Pre-Configured Certified Pre-Owned Agilent 6890 Series system!
Your GMI recertified GC system is refurbished to specification and tested by manufacturer trained engineers !
Installation & Training (optionally) available.
Did you know GMI can provide method development as a professional service?
The 6890 – largest selling GC in the world supported by GMI for years to come!
Alternate System Configuration Considerations:
Wide selection of inlets:
• Split/splitless (S/SL) capillary
• Packed purged injection port (PPIP)
• Cool on-column (COC)
• Cool on-column with solvent vapor exit (COC-SVE)
• Programmable temperature vaporizing (PTV)
• Volatiles interface (VI)
• Cooled injection system (CIS)
• Temperature-programmable pre-column
Endlessly Configurable with;
• Agilent 7683 automatic liquid sampler
• Agilent G1888 headspace sampler
• Agilent 7694E headspace sampler
• Purge and trap
• Gas and liquid sampling valves
• Ambient air sampler and preconcentrator
• Thermal desorber
No Sample Preparation? Headspace sampling can eliminate sample preparation by
introducing volatile components automatically—from virtually any matrix—directly into the GC. A low-volume, highly inert volatiles
interface is optimized for headspace-GC analysis, preventing sample loss or degradation.
Agilent headspace instrument control is fully integrated into the software.
A variety of detectors
• Mass selective (Agilent 5973N Series MSD)
• Flame ionization (FID)
• Thermal conductivity (TCD)
• Micro-electron capture (micro-ECD) **
• Flame photometric, single- or dual wavelength (FPD)
• Nitrogen-phosphorus (NPD)
• Pulsed flame photometric (PFPD)
• Photoionization (PID)
• Electrolytic conductivity (ELCD)
• Discharge ionization (DID)
• Sulfur chemiluminescence (SCD)
• Nitrogen chemiluminescence (NCD)
Did you know that GMI offers complete and comprehensive maintenance and support plans –
-your choice- for one instrument or dozens-one facility or multi-site labs.
Rentals or Lease? No problem! We’d love to help with your financing or rental needs.
Thank you once again for considering purchasing this re-certified, refurbished-to-specification, Agilent GC from GMI.
For over 20 years and over 100 installations GMI removes 100% of the risk in ‘buying used’
GC or GCMS chromatography instrumentation to discerning scientists like you.
GMI is a ISO 9001:2008 certified company – your proof that your instrument purchase from GMI passes through rigorous refurbishing, recalibration, and recertification process, arriving at your laboratory in fully working order and defect free-guaranteed !
We are not an auction company, and we nor are we an instrument broker… getting in the middle of ‘deals’. All items come complete with the final QC date, engineer’s ID#, and a copy of test results / QC data, if applicable. Additionally, all items are thoroughly cleaned and professionally packaged / crated with care to ensure they arrive safely in your lab ready for professional installation. **Transfer of ECD cells is a regulated event and GMI complies with all state, OEM, and federal policies regarding such.
Service, Parts, Relocations, Installations, Validations, Buy, Sell, Rent, Lease – one call does it all from GMI
WHY BUY FROM GMI?
Your trusted source for new & used lab equipment and instrument service since 1995.
We routinely save discerning laboratories 50-80% off retail on our recertified instrument offerings.
Quality? ISO 9001:2008 certified means we remove 100% of the risk in buying ‘used’ laboratory equipment.
Warranties from 90 days to a year as well as multi-year service agreements are available.