Nyx Technik Photonyx Advance Gel Documentation System
Features at a Glance
- 3 advanced models for imaging
- Computer Controlled Systems
- Built in self contained darkroon
- Options for 3 sizes of transilluminators
Photonyx offers three advanced models for all your imaging needs. Starting with the Ultra unit for Fluorescence only applications to the Chemi and Chemi Super 16 models that handle Fluorescence and Chemiluminescence applications. All units are computer controlled to maximize all the camera/lens lighting and darkroom functions. All three units are built in the same self-contained darkroom that include options for 3 sizes of transilluminators.
All are fitted with digital CCD cameras ranging from 1.2 – 5.5 mega pixel with 12 – 16 bit resolution and grayscales of 4096- 65536. The more advanced camera includes ultra peltier cooling.
Photonyx Chemi comes standard with a manual sliding 3 position filter selector or it can be fitted with an optional computer controlled 7 position filter wheel.
Here you have a range of options from transmitted to overhead lighting modules. In addition to UV you can also choose to have white light and blue light illumination.
The darkroom is fully microprocessor controlled so that functions such as camera settings lens control (including feedback data) filter selection and lighting can all be set up from a PC. Also user functions like camera exposure neutral fielding dynamic range and darkroom facilities (door lock UV shut off) are also selected from the desktop.
Photonyx Xplore Image Acquisition Control Software
The image capture software was specifically developed to simplify the process of capturing gel images. Every advanced Photonyx system includes this software. It is a fully automatic package which controls camera integration exposure lens and capture options.
- Full on screen control of darkroom/ camera/lens functions
- Auto switch off function for UV
- Real time live image for easy focusing and positioning
- Automatic exposure control
- Automatic focus configurations
- Image Sequence Capture and Display
- Saturation detection for quantitative applications
- Image annotation enhancement and manipulation control
- Image sharpening and smoothing
- Style control (lines size color fonts)
- Image cropping feature
- Export image in range of formats (TIF BMP JPEG. PCX GIF WPG)
- Direct link to analysis software
The Xtreme software can be used with any Photonyx gel doc system. This highly automated software can rapidly analyze a gel from loading to output of results in seconds. With an extensive and flexible array of options you can handle a wide range of media including gels plates films and blots.
Nyx Technik Photonyx™ Advance Gel Documentation System Specifications
|Photonyx||Ultra-Size||Chemi-Size||Chemi Super 16 Size|
|Illumination- Choice of UV Transilluminators|
|Visible Light NovaGlo||Optional||Optional||Included|
|Blue Light Converter||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Resolution||1.2 Megapixels||1.4 Megapixels||5.5 Mega Pixels|
|Bit Depth||12/16 bit||16 bit||16 bit|
|Cooling||N/A||Peltier Cooling||Ultra Peltier Cooling|
|Height||935mm (625 without Camera Cover)||935mm (625 without Camera Cover)||935mm (625 without Camera Cover)|