Medica EasyLyte Electrolyte Analyzers
The EasyLyte Na/K EasyLyte PLUS Na/K/Cl EasyLyte Lithium Na/K/Li EasyLyte Na/K/Cl/Li and EasyLyte Calcium Na/K/Ca/pH analyzers are completely automated microprocessor controlled electrolyte systems that use current ISE (Ion Selective Electrode) technology to make electrolyte measurements. The EasyLyte product line measures various combinations of sodium potassium chloride lithium calcium and pH in whole blood serum plasma or urine.
Medica has incorporated state-of-the-art electronics and innovative ergonomic design features which differentiate its products significantly from those of competitors.
We have a wide range of analyzers. One that's sure to suit your needs:
- Sodium / Potassium Analyzer
- EasyLyte Plus
- Sodium / Potassium / Chloride
- EasyLyte Lithium
- Sodium / Potassium / Lithium
- EasyLyte Calcium
- Sodium / Potassium / Calcium / pH
- Sodium / Potassium / Chloride / Lithium
The 800mL solutions pack minimizes the need to change reagents and makes cost per test lower than ever before. Automatic probe wiping ensures operator safety. Calibration is completely automatic and electrodes are maintenance free with long life.
Medica Easy Electrolyte Analyzers Features
- Absolutely no handling of waste which minimizes biohazard contact.
- Low reagent cost per test.
- Extremely easy to maintain and repair minimizing downtime of analyzer.
- Provides the additional cost efficiency of up to 1330 tests per pack.
- Convenient access and storage of quality for re-evaluation.
- With simple option changes all laboratory personnel can be easily trained to operate the analyzer and perform diagnostics.
- Contact with patient sample is minimized reducing the need to touch biohazardous material.
- The frequency of probe occlusion is diminished and down time is reduced.
- Reagent consumption minimized providing cost effect operation.
Use Medica Easy Electrolyte Analyzers for your Veterinary Practices