Medica Easy Blood Gas Analyzer
With Medica's Easy Blood Gas Analyzer the sophistication of traditional blood gas analyzers has been packaged in a new compact format with a small footprint to save space. Gas tanks are eliminated (gas and liquids have been mixed or tonometered) to create a convenient Reagent Module containing liquid calibrants. All analyzer components are combined into three simple modules easily accessible to the user. Routine maintenance is limited to the replacement of electrodes and a single pump tube.
Medica's Easy Blood Gas Analyzer analyzer measures pH PCO2 and PO2 and calculates eleven additional parameters. Patient parameters including FIO2 and Hb can be entered using the digital keypad and integrated into patient results. Measured and calculated results are displayed and printed. Simple menus guide the user through analyzer operation. The modular design makes maintenance easy.
Medica's Easy Blood Gas Analyzer is designed around the laboratory's need to deliver sample results economically. Unique electrode design and precise control of calibrator volumes ensure economical operation and a low cost per sample.
Medica Easy Blood Gas Analyzer Features
- Laboratory Personnel can be easily trained to operate the analyzer and perform diagnostics.
- Extremely easy to maintain and repair minimizing downtime of analyzer.
- Collection of waste in modular solution pack minimizes biohazard contact. Long pack lifetime can provide up to 1100 tests resulting in low cost per sample.
- Convenient access to stored quality control and patient data.
- Reduces contact with biohazardous samples. Frequency of probe occlusion is diminished and analyzer downtime is reduced.
- Reagent consumption minimized providing cost effective operation.