Hettich Petrofuge Heated Centrifuge
- Our new heated petroleum centrifuge
- Heats to 90 Degrees C
- Entry of the RPM (speed) in increments of 10.
- Entry of the RCF in increments of 10.
- Entry of the centrifuging time in minutes and seconds (max. 99 min : 59 sec).
- Entry of the acceleration and deceleration in ramps 1 – 9.
- Ten programmable memories.
- Entry of the temperature in increments of 1°C up to + 70 °C (with models 4600-50 and 4600-51).
The Hettich Petrofuge Heated Centrifuge is the perfect centrifuge for ASTM oil tubes pear shaped tubes and babcock bottles. The Petrofuge Heated Model can be heated to 90 degrees C
The Hettich Petrofuge heated centrifuge (aka the rotofix 46) is especially interesting for users who work with special tubes. This centrifuge offers a cost effective solution for many non-standard applications. In addition to a swing-out rotor for commonly used centrifuge tubes with volumes ranging from 1.5 ml to 290 ml it accepts rotors for ASTM tubes (American Society for Testing Materials) chrome bath tubes and Schlenk tubes.
If the centrifuge tubes you work with are not listed please let us know. We will be pleased to customise suitable carriers and adapters upon request.
Hettich Petrofuge Heated Centrifuge Specifications
|Hettich Rotofix 42 Heated Model|
|Power Supply||200-240 V 1
100-127 V 1~
FCC Class B
|Max. capacity||4 x 290 ml|
|Speed||4.000 min -1|
|Running Time||1s-99 min: 59 s continuous run impulse key|
|Dimensions||342 x 516 x 570 mm|
|Temperature Control||up to +70 °C|
|Parameters of Product: Centrifuge Specs|