Hettich Petrofuge Classic Centrifuge
Features at a Glance
- Our New Petroleum Centrifuge!
- Entry of the RPM (speed) in increments of 10.
- Entry of the RCF in increments of 10.
- Entry of the centrifuging time in minutes and seconds (max. 99 min : 59 sec).
- Entry of the acceleration and deceleration in ramps 1 – 9.
- Ten programmable memories.
- Entry of the temperature in increments of 1°C up to + 70 °C (with models 4600-50 and 4600-51).
Special Package for Petroleum Applications
The Hettich Petrofuge Classic Centrifuge is the perfect centrifuge for ASTM oil tubes pear shaped tubes and babcock bottles.
The Hettich Petrofuge classic centrifuge (AKA the Hettich Rotofix 46) is especially interesting for users who work with special tubes. This centrifuge offers a cost effective solution for many non-standard applications. In addition to a swing-out rotor for commonly used centrifuge tubes with volumes ranging from 1.5 ml to 290 ml it accepts rotors for ASTM tubes (American Society for Testing Materials) chrome bath tubes and Schlenk tubes.
|Hettich Petrofuge Classic Model|
|Power Supply||200-240 V 1||100-127 V 1~|
|Emission||EN61326-1||FCC Class B|
|Max. capacity||4 x 290 ml|
|Speed||4.000 min -1|
|Running Time||1s-99 min: 59 s continuous run impulse key|
|Dimensions||342 x 516 x 570 mm|
|Parameters of Product: Centrifuge Specs|