Drew Scientific Trilogy Chemistry ELISA Coagulation System
The Drew Scientific Trilogy is the ultimate flexible instrument to make handling of varied sample types easy and straightforward.
The instrument uses reagent volume management to automatically log and control reagent use. Up to 280 tests per hour. Fully automated. Up to 40 temperature controlled positions are available for reagents. Very easy to use straight forward software.
Drew Scientific Trilogy Features
- True multi-disciplinary
- Continuous loading of samples
- Automatic re-run pre- and post-dilution
- Low-cost standard 96-well microplate as reaction support
- Intuitive user-interface using Windows
- Dynamic work list with automatic treatment of orphan and delayed samples
- Run different ELISA methods simultaneously
- Clinical chemistry with ISE and spectrophotometric scanning
- ELISA for immunochemistry TDM/DOA Hemostasis and esoteric testing
- Coagulation measurement by chronometric and chromogenic measurement
Albumin Alkaline Phosphatase ALT (SGPT) Ammonia Amylase AST (SGOT) Bile acids Bilirubin Direct Bilirubin Total BUN (Urea) Calcium Cholesterol Creatine Kinase CO2 Cortisol Creatinine GT Glucose Lipase Iron Lactate Dehydrogenase Magnesium Phosphorus T4 Total ProteinTriglyceride Uric acid Sodium Potassium Chloride