Clinitek Atlas Automated Urine Chemistry Analyzer
- True Calibration of all Analytes Provides Confidence in Results
- Easy to Learn and Operate
- Built-in Liquid Level Sensing Simplifies Sample Preparation
- Adaptable to Laboratory Automation Systems
The Clinitek Atlas Automated Urine Chemistry Analyzer is a fully automated benchtop instrument designed for high-volume urine testing using proven technology in dry-pad urine chemistry analysis.
- Continuous reagent roll offers high reliability of strip transport.
- Load 490 tests at 1 time for optimized reagent replacement time.
- Roll format minimizes reagent handling.
True Calibration of all Analytes Provides Confidence in Results
- Liquid ready-to use calibration material ensures accuracy
- Minimizes lot variability
The Clinitek Atlas Automated Urine Chemistry Analyzer is Easy to Learn and Operate
- Menu driven
- Simple keypad operation
Built-in Liquid Level Sensing Simplifies Sample Preparation
- Adjusts automatically to sample volume
- Pour any volume > 2 mL without need for special steps or tubes
- Reduces time to prepare samples for testing.
Adaptable to Laboratory Automation Systems
- Modular design facilitates track readiness
Clinitek Atlas Automated Urine Chemistry Analyzer Specifications
|25.5 D x 28.5 W x 26 H (in)|
|120V 50/60 Hz 100 V 50/60 Hz 220-240 V 50/60 Hz|
|1 Sample every 16 seconds|
|Circular sample tray|
|50 samples (can be used as 40 = position|
|Sample Loading Capacity|
|1 tray up to 50 samples|
|Any volume from 2 mL to maximum fill of tube|
|Automatic pipette and SG well rinse between samples|
|Stat Sample Handling|
|Can be inserted during run; up to 2 samples|
|Wet calibration with 1 or 2 point calibration for all reagents|