BioGenex i6000 Automated Staining System
The BioGenex i6000 Automated Staining System is a high throughput walk-away automated staining system capable of performing IHC ISH and Special Stain assays simultaneously.
Designed to advance the histopathology lab into the age of standardizing cell- and tissue-based in situ testing the BioGenex i6000 Automated Staining System consolidated workstation provides accurate and highly reproducible staining results for better patient-therapy selection. Offering both speed and versatility the system?s new 10-10-10 protocol stains 60 slides in approximately two hours with a maximum throughput of up to 250 slides per eight-hour period. Added features include the simultaneous processing of special stains immunohistochemistry (IHC) in situ hybridization (ISH) and hematoxylin-eosin (H&E) slides in the same run random STAT and continuous access and a comprehensive test menu with over 300 protocols which can be customized for optimum results.
BioGenex i6000 Automated Staining System Features
- Perform IHC ISH and Special Stains in a single run
- Permits IHC ISH and SS slides to be placed anywhere and in any order on the slide rack.
- Batch slides for convenient and fast turn-around in continuous mode.
- Uses proprietary eco-friendly deparaffinization solution.
- Run completion and system errors
- Audio and visual prompts in multiple languages
- Custom color selection for visual prompts
- Immediate processing of high priority slides
- Add new slides and remove stained slides during a run
- Reagent vials can be stored conveniently
- Patented slide racks eliminate cross-contamination
- Displays current step
- Displays remaining incubation time
- High throughput
- Multiple staining protocols in a single run
- Allows up to 240 slides stained in one 8-hour shift
- Complete control over run parameters: Reagent volumes incubation times washing and blocking steps.
- Slide Capacity: 60 Slides 5 Racks (12 per rack
- Reagent Dispensing Accuracy: +/- 5%